Rant: Artist struggles

:joy::joy:yes .

1 Like

Kay, I have a huge rant about some people who request.

1 Like

Okay, so first of all…

Requesting at several threads
Honestly, this is super duper annoying. Once, I made a cover for this girl, a small and large, I found out after making it for her, she requested it from three or four other people. I mean, I spent time making it for her. When I found out the reason why, I literally screamed so hard. She said that she’s requesting from several people because she wants to choose the best one at the end. There is no best. It’s just so disrespectful.

Asking when artwork will be done
This is honestly very annoying. I mean, we are artissts. Making artwork takes time, it’s not like we can wave a magic wand and say, oh here’s your request!

5 Likes

Same it happend to my group we were working hard on it but cause she cant wait she said she dont need it anymore

1 Like

if you’re talking about me, I didn’t say I didn’t need it anymore, I said I need it soon

3 Likes

Not you

Lol at least be straight up

5 Likes

thx sunny

4 Likes

ugh ikr

2 Likes

thx and same cus some people we know (I’m not saying names) don’t care abt other artists

2 Likes

I am an Episode “artist” and I completely agree with you! I personally find it easier just to work by myself and not join a group. However, I often get annoyed by people who request from multiple threads even though it clearly states that you can not do that in the rules. We spend so much time on our art, I would find it a shame if my art or another person’s art were put to waste.

6 Likes

yh I see where you’re coming from but you can also make amazing friends, through groups.

ugh ikr!

ik!!!

2 Likes

Okay I’m officially changing the name to: artist struggles

2 Likes

yep

GAH thanks to whoever changed the catagorey… I knew it wasn’t in the right place :roll_eyes:

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Hello @AK16, this is Sydney the Moderator!

This topic has been moved to Episode Fan Community since it’s not offering art resources. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Omg but I didn’t put it there… GAHH

1 Like

One thing I really dislike is what you brought out about everything being a competition between the art groups.
There are many of them. I myself am in one. It just seems like people compete for attention. Every art group on the forums has the same goal… to make art. So, why is there competition? It’s not like anyone is getting paid. We ALL do it for free. It just stirs up unnecessary high school drama and turns people away from the rest of us who just want to make art.

5 Likes