(rant) I SWEAR TO GO*, IF I SEE ANOTHER HALF-NAKED PICTURE OF A FEMALE ON A BOOK COVER THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL PLOT,

And other variation: Guns in the cover of a Teletubbies book, cheetahs in the cover of a book about a mouse—even if we don’t see either a cheetah or a Teletubbies.

Putting hot guys in pictures of books who don’t even exist!

Your thoughts?

4 Likes

That is so true…

3 Likes

could be worse, episode have made the rules strickter, but yeah I still found it anouying how most of the covers looks like something on an erotic novelle

4 Likes

but still if you scroll down almost all stories have a boy and girl looking M rated

2 Likes

If I saw a cover like that I would be pissed off too, luckily I haven’t which is odd but I do see where you’re coming from. I feel like the authors didn’t put any effort into it and scrambled whatever they wanted to as a filler!!!

2 Likes

Well, no one will right about teletubbies—well, most won’t but you get the gist.

1 Like

I hate it when stories have inappropriate covers for no reason

1 Like

Yeah, I have seen a few and even reported one because the story was okay, but had a ton of uncensored swears and a definitely inappropriate cover.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.