RANT thread #3 :)

Since the last rant thread, was recently closed earlier today, I decided to make another rant thread. Unfortunately, things happened within that thread that escalated fast so here’s the new one!! Please feel free to rant guys :slight_smile: Remember, NO ARGUMENTS! Please stay positive as well!

Thank you!

42 Likes

So my friend well ex-friend, was being jealous and disrespect towards, me and treated me like complete dirt. She ripped my notebook, licked it and ate it, spit on it, and then threw it at the wall. All I did was stretch out her headphones, which she can still fit.

11 Likes

A tad upset. I just got off a different community thing. It is generally really fun and laid back and we’re all having a good time like roasting each other and being insane together, we’re all laughing. I guess there’s always going to be someone who gets offended by something even when everyone is roasting people. They said uh…like real gross, sexist things to me, which is fine. It was part of the roast, that was no issue. I just find it funny that they think they can say that to me and then when somebody else starts roasting them, they got a little too close to home. >.>

I started speaking German just real quick and this dude literally tells me “I don’t speak gas chamber” OOF…like, excuse you. What is wrong with you??? XDXD

Now that I’ve written it out, I actually feel kinda silly, but like. Idk…it bothers me a little that we were all there to be roasted about things either being true or not, whatever. It was just offensive humor. You can’t get all offended and continue to try and roast others XDXD

You get offended in a roast, you lose. That simple LOL Ah, well…whateves. <3 <3

Thanks for making this thread @Briana_M <3 <3 God bless <3 <3

12 Likes

You speak German? :wink:

3 Likes

Wait, she ate your Notebook? Whole? :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Ich nicht fliessend aber ich spricht ein bisschen

Also my phone keeps autocorrecting that to hell. So. >.>

I also forgot one of those words and had to find it in my old papers ^.-

1 Like

Well, if you ever need help, I am a native speaker. :wink:

3 Likes

OH MY GOD I WOULD LOVE THAT YOU have NO IDEA!!! <3 <3

2 Likes

They might reappear somewhere suddenly, though. Pushing my thumps for you. :fist:

6 Likes

Okay this thread is just a place where everyone and anyone can make a rant.

I will start…

Rant: Soo I put my soul into writing a story right? I published it this christmas eve and it had a cover and EVERYTHING, but it never got to go on the new user stories but a self promotion for instagram did? Like what am I doing wrong? I put a lot of effort into my stories just for episode to look over it when it comes to adding to the New user stories tab, BUT A story that lasted a few seconds of the author stating “Hey everyone, This is my insta __ Shoot me a message for scripting advice…” before the story ended… GETS ON THE NEW USER STORIES? (The reason I make this rant is because I legitimately checked practically every 2 hours to see when my story would be on the new user stories shelf… (The shelf that is supposedly meant to help new authors get noticed) JUST FOR NOW ALMOST A WEEK LATER FOR STILL 0 reads. :frowning: Why is it that so many self-advertisements get on new user stories that only promote their social media’s… When there are plenty of other hard-working authors out in the community who may be experiencing similar to me this injustice… Why are self-advertisements more frequent on the new user stories than stories that have had SOOO MUCH WORK and TIME and EFFORT and THOUGHT put into development of plot, Script, Drama, Cliff hangers and writers block put in to making possible AMAZING stories!!
Most of the AMAZING and UNNOTICED stories I have read, I had to search up by putting in random words just to support the community all because episode wasn’t giving them a chance to be noticed? Please add :raised_hand: the raised hand emoji to show if you’ve experienced similar.

That was my rant, Who’s next?

28 Likes

I feel you!

2 Likes

that kinda suck. also i did not even know we had a new stories shelf.

1 Like

:3 Yeah,

Also to get to the New user stories shelf you goto:

1. User stories
  2. Stories we :heart:
    3: Scroll to the bottom of the sections and you can find “New User stories”

Caption of new user stories:
Here you can view brand new stories from the community! Be the first to discover the next big hit! Episode has not reviewed the content or quality of these stories. (SURE BUT STILL A SELECTED FEW GET ON THERE! WHEN IT’S PURPOSE IS TO HELP NEW STORIES FROM UNFEATURED AUTHORS)

4 Likes

My rant thread got merged…

1 Like

UGH! Oh my GOD! I am so angry right now!!! I was drawing and stuff, and i was doing all good and stuff, for @rune_writes AND freakin’ @Zoewriter!! You guys, you have no idea, I opened my program, started some stuff, I never saved it after like 20 minutes (and that isn’t very long, mind you, but I am still really FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFing mad!!!) D:<<<<< I’d pushed the PRINTSCREEN BUTTON, and then it went BEEEEEEEFTF and then CLICK! Blue screen O death.

…I am so angry right now. Like…so angry. So freakin’ angry. D:<<<

I PROMISE YOU GUYS, I PROMISE I PROMISE I will start again…sigh. I just lost the little progress I’d made today because GOD DOESN’T WANT ME TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW…APPARENTLY!

@NELIDA is deepbreath

7 Likes

Also, I feel a little better right now…but I’m going to uh…turn off the computer right now

5 Likes

Sorry about that. :worried:
When I was 21, I answered a long mail for almost 2 hours, and just when I was done, my PC crashed. And did not save the mail. I was mad for a few minutes, then spent another hour to answer the mail again as the person who wrote it was not responsible for what happened. But I save my mail progress now and then while typing ever since. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Any New Year’s resolutions anyone?

2 Likes

I want to read more. I don’t think I read enough. LOL

but u print screened so isnt it saved