RANT thread #3 :)

NunununununuNUU. U are nuu self centered brat. U are an awsum fellow ratzol and u du not need tu get over urself. Duun’t listen tu that. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

thank you, xylo, i appreciate that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::black_heart:

1 Like

Hugzzx :hugs:

1 Like

Hi. Forgive me because I’m very new to posting on the forums. I hope I formatted this right.

Here’s my piece:

1. I switched from iPhone to Android and now will have to start a completely new account. Thank goodness I didn’t have anything published yet, though now I’ll have to manually transfer any work I did on my iPhone-linked account to an Android one.

Because of this, I had to do that whole deal where you read Episode official stories for a while until you can read user stories. Overall, it’s not terrible. It’s nice that I was able to find a few where you could be gay, and I actually had a ton of fun reading The K*ss List. However,

1. Too many stories involve a Mean Girl whose sole purpose is to make things hard for the main character, for literally no reason. I think it really makes it clear when you make the love interest a woman, because it’s often an accepted trope that hot guys have mean girls who are ferociously possessive over them. But that’s not very true to life and it’s super obvious when you have this queen bee mean girl stereotype over and over again fawning over another girl.

And like. Okay. There are several problems with this. First off, I really hate when the love interest doesn’t notice his/her girlfriend doing things like calling a random girl “pathetic” for being poor or whatever. Do you really want to get with a guy/girl who’s that oblivious to their girlfriend’s absurd hatred for you?

And secondly, it just seems lazy. It would take two seconds to give the antagonist mean girl a reason to be so mean and overprotective. It doesn’t have to excuse her behavior, just explain it–maybe she’s insecure because she had an ex who ran out on her, maybe she’s been told she’ll never be anything but a trophy wife so she’s clinging to the “best” match in school, maybe she’s actually got a crush on the main character and wants to hide it–whatever! Just include something, anything and maybe don’t have people just going along with her while she calls random kids “plebs”?

Seriously, in what world do these sorts of “mean girls” really exist? It’s so much less interesting than a realistic antagonist.

Whew. Sorry. Rant over. There’s so much more that could be said but that’s what’s been bugging me lately.

1 Like

ugh I’m just a weird person

I don’t know if this is a rant or something like that but I just gotta let this out because I’m so confused with myself. I never thought twice about my sexuality. I always thought I was a straight person who just was a bit weird inside of my head. But right now I’m just so confused and all and I really don’t like it, I’m really starting to think that I’m just in some kind of puberty phase or something like that…I also have no one to talk to… because I don’t have the friends that I thrust considering that I have thrust issues… people betrayed me so many times when I was younger… I just… I never wanna feel like that again but this also makes me so lonely and confussed…

Well thanks for this thread I just got that off my chest… maybe I can finally sleep right now… I have been up all night worrying

4 Likes

I’m sorry but I must RANNNTTT!!!

My Rant: McDonalds Vs Chick fil a

I don’t even know why my ass still go to Mc D’s, chick fil a treat me sooooo much better. They ask me do I want sauce? They ask how was my day. And Damn chick fil a line is all the way down the street and my order was done in 5 minutes.

While McDonalds ragedy ass, tell me 10 cent for a sauce when I have a 20 piece nugget. They always get my order wrong, they dropped my food, and their line isn’t even that long half the time. Yet they moving as if I’m trying to speak to Jeff Benzos.

3 Likes

OMG SO TRUE. I don’t live in America so I don’t know what Chick-fil-a is or tastes like, buuut I do know that Maccas has terrible service. And for some unknown reason, their machines are alwayyys broken for no reason - even in the middle of bloody winter!

1 Like
My Broke-Ass Life

ME: I wanna go on a vacation.
Bank Account: Like, to the park or something?

5 Likes

:hugs: Keep hoping for le best, getting money is hard, but if u want tu, u will get it. :hugs:

2 Likes

Doesn’t Chick-Fil-A support homophobes and racists, plus they mistreat their employees too?

3 Likes

Idk fam I wanna get close with my mom again and tell her some things going on with me. But I just can’t because knowing her she’ll blame my friends or something I’m watching for these feelings but I’ve been pretty depressed since I was ten…so idk I want to talk to her but she won’t listen she’ll just complain how I’m not close enough to God or something and how I’m worldly and doing blah blah when really I just don’t know what I want :woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

I am bored and i don’t get out my house very often cause my “friends” exclude me from their plans…
I hate everyone and everything.

2 Likes

The only reason people focus on your flaws so much is because they can’t accept how amazing you really are :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

This is really true.

1 Like

Exactly, went to the new Mc D’s and it was still broken!!!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: so like guess what my birthday is coming up and my parents went to the store and bought EVERYONE except me something to eat :rofl::rofl: ya know I’m so depressed I can’t even cry anymore I’m just laughing at how shitty my own family is they didn’t even get me anything to eat…and I didn’t eat all day…that’s real nice I feel loved.

how rude of them… well I just wanna say:

1 Like

:joy: thank you!! And yes really rude

1 Like

Happy birthday! :birthday::cake::cupcake::ice_cream::icecream::pie::doughnut::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Thanks :blush::purple_heart: my birthday is coming soon but oddly enough I don’t care about turning 17 it’s all about the one next year I’m excited for

1 Like