RANT thread #3 :)

Sure.

1 Like

Too much routine can literally add to a depression. I know it’s easier said than done, but try to make something new for a change. Maybe you can find inspiration or get ideas somewhere, just try to break the circle of repetitiveness. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s wise. Kinda stuck in it though. Not too easy to punch out these intrusive thoughts.

1 Like

I can relate, it’s not easy being creative in a state of mind like that, just keep your eyes peeled for ideas. :mag::wink:

3 Likes

Pinterest would work.

2 Likes

Maybe. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought counseling was helping.

You should never think of doing this to yourself.
You always want people to help you, but you push them away.
Your body is perfect. Don’t let your own thoughts ruin it.
You always hurt yourself! You think what you are doing is gonna help your anger. But in how many ways?

3 Likes

Just love yourself, because everyone here loves you.
Your username is giving you hints:
@loveyourself. Because your name is faith. And that’s all you need!

3 Likes

I push them away because of trust issues, and me feeling like a burden. I thought I had stated this?

I don’t know… It’s not like I’m gonna find the person who hurt me and try to kill them. They’re gone now, and I need an escape from these thoughts and pain.

1 Like

:worried:
Burden? That’s what you think. But what about the people around you? What about forum?
You think everyone hates you. But how is that helping you try to relieve anything.
I never enjoy my life.
But I’m glad that forum is here to support me, or the people surrounding me.

1 Like

If I vent, people around me will feel sad. I’m not living at my best right now…

1 Like

Yeah “best”, isn’t supposed to be hurting yourself.
You’re living in hell.

1 Like

I can agree with that.

1 Like

You deserve this.

7 Likes

That is sweet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Of course. Because I am always here to talk, listen. And never judge you because it isn’t right.

1 Like

P.S not as sweet as you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Oh please. :blush::blush:

1 Like

Awwww Esther you’re going through so much deep stuff just know if you ever need to talk or get some advice I’ll be happy to talk anytime.

2 Likes

That’s messed up :frowning:

2 Likes