RANT thread #3 :)

:blush::blush::blush:

Do you remember when we pmed a lot more and I talked things with you?? I do and they were good times cos I felt like I helped you :smile:

Love you Faith :heart::heart::heart:

Yeah that’s the thing, I always say something that makes them zip up, like I’m not catty enough to get my hands dirty, so I use my mouth and words and then they shut up. I always find out when they talk crap though behind my back and I always make sure to tell them face to face, “if you are so tough enough to talk all that shit about me behind my back, you better be even more tough enough to say it to my face” and then that always gets in their head and they stop. :joy:

I love you :heart:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We love you Faith! You don’t deserve what’s happened to you but you do deserve love!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: you are NOT a birch!

Loves ya :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I LOVE YOU TOO FAITH :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: no, you don’t deserve all this suffering, but you are going through it because God believes you are strong enough for it. He has a plan. You might feel alone, but you are never. In the end, you will be the wisest, most self confident, most beautiful, strongest pot of instant noodles (I don’t know where that came from) that could ever exist! You can do this :muscle:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Aww. You did?

I have school today. But I’m not feeling it. My throat hurts. So I’m asking to stay home with my dad, and bitchy Rosie.

I love you too.

@AK16 Love you more :triumph:
@Chocolate_Mama (I kept my friend’s promise too!)
@The_Corgi_Queen too sweet. Yet again!
@AnimeOtome I love you most sis!
@_haruka Haru! Do you really think I can become strong?
@BabyMama I love you too. And I wish even more for you.

You don’t even know how happy it makes me to see that I am someone who has the power to make you feel happy and loved! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:x1billion

Thank you darling :heart:
Please stay safe

Of course you make me feel important! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I will try my best to.

Um, YES! You’re already like superwoman, but I know you can be even stronger and wiser with time :muscle:

Thank you darlinggg

Of course :heart::heart:

Hmm.

Ok. I need advice then.