RANT thread #3 :)

I say you should do it you’re always such a light on the forums it’ll be amazing

1 Like

Idk how to start it though I don’t want it to be creepy or something :joy:

2 Likes

hugs

:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: don’t be sad we can always talk somewhere else if I leave I might not :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Like where?

1 Like

instagram maybe?

1 Like

Oh yes. I have Instagram…

1 Like

Gucci is wtf

1 Like

I’m positive it wouldn’t give off a creepy vibe :joy:

1 Like

What should I title it?? I’m tired so I need help :joy:

1 Like

Don’t worry I understand and you could be like:”The Loving channel :heart:

3 Likes

I was gonna title it I’m Here to Help :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh my chocolate yes that’s so sweet!

2 Likes

Okay I’ll make it :upside_down_face::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hi!

My first rant on here: So many people feel bad and I run out of words and energy to console them and out of ideas on how to help. :pensive:
You think pain is the worst feeling of all? You might want to think again, being helpless is. People suffer, are sick and die, and there is basically nothing one can do about it. Being chronically sick, I cannot even help myself. :persevere:

9 Likes

Oh NemNem… it’s okay. You have to take care of yourself, number 1. It’s okay if you run out of words to console us. I do too sometimes, because it just breaks my heart and I don’t know what to say. Even just a hug emoji can be enough to brighten our day. You don’t have to write a massive paragraph cheering us up. It’s okay. You’ve done more than enough.

4 Likes

I love you btw, I really do, don’t forget that. You are so kind and freaking wise. So try using the advice you give on yourself now. You should matter most to you :hugs::hugs::hugs::heart:

3 Likes

I just wanna rant that I recently confronted someone who blocked me on IG for a read 4 read after they scammed me (I don’t do them anymore, they’re dangerous) on the Forums and the story she gave me was full of errors. The specific things she’s saying (took her a day to answer me, almost like she came up with something to say, although I can’t be sure) just don’t add up since I can remember that day vividly. I’m sure she’s not telling the truth, I can feel it in my gut. My gut feeling hasn’t been wrong so far.

I guess I’m just fed up with people who scam others out of something, whether it’s reads, money, etc. And there’s people who always want something in return, never ever doing anything out of the niceness of their heart and there are others who leave you hanging for hours, days, years, etc. Why can’t people just be good? It’s so hard to have faith in humanity, I don’t think I can’t handle life, the bad outweighs the good. I feel like I was a huge mistake, and honestly, I feel so…defeated, the only thing that keeps up on my feet are the good people in the world, sadly there aren’t many :frowning_face:

5 Likes

If you were flagged and did nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about. Please review the flagging tutorial which will help explain how the flagging system works. Once you get a clear understanding it will decrease the amount of frustration you feel when you get flagged for no reason. So we don’t get off topic, feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. :smiley:

3 Likes

I totally understand what you mean and how you feel.

I often think things like that too.

But those who are, are amazing! Don’t ever forget that there ARE nice people.

@JemU776
If you ever want to talk about it, you can always PM me.

3 Likes