RANT thread #3 :)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That makes no sense. But alright. I’m going to carry on from that nonsense comment. :joy::grin:

I hate it when I have a fight. Today I fought with a guy that was already an adult… Why do I always get into them :woman_facepalming:

I was gonna say my parents.
But more like me and my brother.
We have nothing in common.

Yeah, today it was in school. I got some very hard claps and kicks. I am bruised and more injured than I already was. But I guess that will be happen more often…

Who did it?

Some guy that works in a shop in the same street as my school is. No one ever fights with him but idk what happened, I looked at him and he wanted to kick me

And I fought back :sweat_smile:

I just punched him some times and then some guys were coming and they got us apart. Probably he will come back tomorrow

I won’t do that. Then there is a chance I will be arrested. I know where to punch him if I need to get away

:joy::joy:
No, not there. If he is kicked there a lot than it won’t hurt that much. It is some place between the ribs, I can’t give a description but it is close to the ribs. Then he can’t breathe for a second. Then I can run away

No, it isn’t that dangerous. There just happens something with his breathing system. But within second it will be okay again. There will nothing happen (I know it from my math teacher :sweat_smile:, he has the best thingy in karate)

“The best thingy”,
when you’re dirty, but she says it in a pure way.
Okay, he seems smart. :sunglasses:

God no :joy:

But yeah, he knows a lot and he saves us a lot when we are in trouble