RANT thread #3 :)

yess lisa is a mood.

and i’d love to talk tomorrow if that’s cool with you? :slightly_smiling_face:

i wish i didn’t have feelings.

I’ll gladly take the chance to chat tomorrow.
Be expected for a PM. :hugs:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Okay I’ll talk to you tomorrow :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

What type?
Because feelings you always get to express. In the most beautiful and sometimes sad ways.
Think of feelings more like happiness.

:heart:

This is random, but I can’t post my story until my cover has been reviewed and I am like steaming cause I just want to post it already!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thats really good. :flushed::heart:

Omg thank you. Idk tho.

Hi!

@loveyourself: Sorry for not being there for you more, but you can always pm me. I hope you will feel somewhat better soon. :hugs:

@estherdekker: Luck is really passing you by lately… I am so sorry, you deserve better than that. :cry: Maybe a lucky charm helps? :four_leaf_clover:

@Zustin: I can totally imagine you carrying a step ladder around just in case so you can look peeps in the :eyes:. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

What @NemesisDarkFox? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy:

Yeah, I always wear a necklace, normally it gives me luck :woman_shrugging:

I’m not talking to you just because I pity you! I’m talking to you because I genuinely like you. You’re cool. Funny.

Thank you.

I feel like starving myself again. I’ve gotten so fat.

The longer you suffer from an eating disorder, the fatter you think you are. In reality, you haven’t actually gotten ‘fatter’. You may have gained a pound, lost a pound, gained two, lost two. And besides, you’re still growing. If you didn’t gain weight while you grew, well… who ever heard of a 20 year old who weighed the same as they did at birth? It’s natural. Please try to eat :pray::pray:

Ok. I bought a sandwich though…

Try to eat it :pray::smile: one little bite at a time! You can do it :muscle: