RANT thread #3 :)

Omg, plz we are already off topic.

1 Like

How bout we just leave the conversation alone so it doesn’t escalate any more

3 Likes

:joy:
I’m so disappointed in you.
You will never be my role model.

can you please not? some people need to rant on this, and your drama is not helping. thank you, and i hope you realize that this won’t help. i’m not trying to be rude, but c’mon.

7 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Excuse me? Let’s leave the conversation plz.

I could careless :joy::joy::joy:

I’m sorry for going off topic :cowboy_hat_face: Bye chicas

2 Likes

Yeah, bye. Plz leave me alone.

I never bothered you… You tagged me
Okie whatevs I have a life to get back to

3 Likes

Ignore the next comment Leslie

2 Likes

Okay :roll_eyes:

Girl hush.

Why? I wasn’t talking to you in the first place. I was trying to ignore you and the conversation in general. But you just love to keep going. Have a good life, see ya!

5 Likes

Not to mention I have self esteem. Anger issues, depression, anxiety, and random attacks out of nowhere.

2 Likes
another rant because i’m so sensitive lmao

i’ve been crying for the past hour because of my mother. i hate myself. i know i post so much, but i can’t talk to anyone about this. ugh. my family doesn’t know i got diagnosed with depression yet, because i asked the doctor not to but it’s really hard because i’m never happy and my anxiety makes me feel worse and out of place. like i’m not human, i guess? and i know it’s not their fault but i just get so mad and want to scream and break everything when they don’t understand i can’t do something or if i do something wrong. and i’m not one to self diagnose because i generally just push everything that seems abnormally wrong with me to the side, but something parts about me just don’t seem right. like i understand people have illnesses, mental and physical and emotional, but there are things about me even my parents question. it just scares me.

4 Likes

Huh, we have something in common I guess :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ok I don’t know if you’re using this as an excuse or for pitty after what you pulled. But imma give you the benefit of the doubt. Going through this sucks, I know. But if you keep on fighting you’ll get through it eventually.

2 Likes

yup :woman_shrugging:t2: i’m sorry you have to feel that way btw, it sucks, and people shouldn’t have to go through it ever.

2 Likes

It’s not an excuse. I have a lot of post up ahead about my family? And stuff like that.

1 Like

But I will. :grin:

1 Like