RANT thread #3 :)

Ik what a heart burn is

2 Likes
MY RANT SKSJSK IM SCARED LMAO

there’s a freAKING SPIDER IN MY BATHROOM IM SCARED SOMEONE TELEPORT TO ME AND LET IT LEAVE PLEASE

3 Likes
Sorry to burden y’all with this.

I feel like I’m getting fatter every single day. It’s hard for me to eat, it’s taking a toll on my body I know but I can’t stop I just don’t eat or I will just throw up everything till there’s nothing left. I hide my meals and I hate having to sneak away from everybody throwing up my lunch and dinner after everyone else goes to sleep. I just every time I look in the mirror I just see someone so fat and it hurts so much. Idk how to get better. :(((

2 Likes
  1. you’re not a burden luv.
  2. i know it’s really hard not to feel that way so you’re not alone
  3. eating is not a bad thing. but hurting yourself is. please eat, and when you do, don’t force yourself to do anything unnatural. it may seem like a solution, but it won’t be.
  4. you’re not fat. and even if you were, who cares? be who you’re comfortable with, and don’t compare yourself to your past selves or anyone else. you’re perfect just by being yourself. i promise. if you ever need someone to talk to, my pm’s are always open <3 you don’t need to go through this alone.

(i know this isn’t really helpful, but just wanted to let you know)

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This means a lot to me thank you queen :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

of course! <3

1 Like

Still see the spider?

1 Like

What is it…

2 Likes

Idk cause I feel like wherever I go people just want to leave. I really just want to sleep but I can’t do that either :upside_down_face:

no i was being sUcH a BrAvE person and i let it outside :joy:

3 Likes

awh, i’m sorry. why can’t you sleep? :confused:

2 Likes

Awww! :+1:
We have dead worms, baby spiders, spiders, centipedes.

2 Likes

I dunno I guess everything I did wrong in my past and my present is coming back to haunt me also I am really hungry

1 Like

Wow you described almost everything I hate in one sentence

You’re not a burden and you never will be. I’m always here for you if you want to talk. You’re beautiful and amazing just the way you are.

2 Likes
Summary

i just feel really mean lately and like i’m being rude and short with people but i have a reason why but it’s also stupid and i just kind of wish i was more thoughtful :skull:

3 Likes

It’s like a burning sensation in the chest

2 Likes

I haven’t seen u being rude

1 Like

i know how it feel so but your mistakes don’t define you, and neither do people’s mistakes that made you feel at fault. you’re one of the most caring and thoughtful people i know just from previous comments and posts, and you don’t deserve to feel that way. i’m sorry you do though <3

2 Likes