You make me happy.

@NelidaU And may Allah bless you, too.

@Mondalsushanta637 Ok.

5 Likes

I am so glad :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’m going to spill so much love on you. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

ive been feeling really lonely lately and i don’t know why :persevere: a load of my friends have stopped talking to me and i feel like im only here because of the very few people im trying to make proud

4 Likes

You’re not alone.

3 Likes

people keep telling me that and i find it so hard to believe them. y’know? :frowning:

3 Likes

Of course I will. I’m wanna hug you so badly right now! You are such an amazing person. It doesn’t sound selfish at all to put yourself first. Everyone needs to put themselves first sometimes. :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah. Doesn’t make it true. You’re never alone, Em.

4 Likes

I wanna hug you too!

3 Likes

It’s really hard to believe :persevere: But I can do it alone if I need to I guess. I just want to get better and make you proud :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Virtual Hug?

3 Likes

Sometimes, you’ll need people, whether you like it or not. That’s what healing is about. Support.

4 Likes

Yes!

virtual hugs

4 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

I am back and I will definitely help you. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Great advice h-

@Kaju IS ON

screams

4 Likes

@Kaju!!!

4 Likes

My sunflower!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I missed her, you have no idea.

But anyways @DaydreamiiE I love you :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes