4 Likes

Yay :grin:

3 Likes

I love you more :heart:

3 Likes

You should meet her.

@Kaju. This is Emilie. We’re really close. :heart:

3 Likes

I am soo good now … Damn I missed you too badly :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes
Welp tis a rant:

So last night I was gonna get my phone taken away for the night since I missed the bus in the morning and my mom thought it was my phone from me staying up late and being tired, even though it’s just me being lazy and not wanting to get around so while she was at my grandpa’s I texted her and begged her to not take and it and I kind of lied to her and said the reason I missed the bus was because I was being slow because I was “sad” even though I wasn’t :sweat_smile: and she left me on read and then when she got home she texted me (ikr she could have just came into my room lol) and she said, “IDC… PHONE” and I asked why and she was saying she is tired of having to get my “ass up” and me not listening so then I had to make a deal that I would get up and be ready and even make her breakfast and be ready in 15 minutes and wake up early and she told me 6:30 and to be ready by 6:45 after I offered 6:40 to 6:55 and she said that and of course I had to be extra about it and said, “Fine 6:25 and 6:40” and yeah she agreed thankfully, and she was like, "Whatever, but here’s the thing, if you don’t wake up and do this everyday of this week, your phone is gone for the rest of the year! " So yea, I just stressed about it because at night is the only time I can call/facetime my boyfriend @Glades and I was literally about to cry when she told me I had to give up my phone at night and at first I thought she was kidding but I then did cry when my dad basically confirmed so thats when I immediately texted her while her and my sister were at my Grandpa’s so yeah and then I told her I usually go to bed at 12-12:30 (more lies :sweat_smile:) and well last night she came downstairs and saw me on the phone with @Glades and she told my dad and he disconnected the wifi and me and him were kind of in a little argument and I didnt want to end out on a bad note in a bad mood and the call disconnected so I cried about it because I was so worried he felt really bad because he maybe thought I ended it out on purpose so I just calmed myself by looking through the pictures and videos I have of him and fell asleep and this morning my mom connected the wifi and I immediately texted him sorry so now I’m waiting :sweat: Twas an interesting night

4 Likes

Hello … I am kaju :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love how this has no punctuation :joy:

2 Likes

Hiii :blush:

2 Likes

The sunflower. Always trying to make others happy.

I met her on the ranting thread. She’s the one who questioned the suicide note I wrote on here once.

3 Likes

I was writing it in class and I use “and” alot, sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s cool.

1 Like

@loveyourself and @NelidaU how are you guyss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::sunflower::sunflower:

2 Likes

Life has been crazy…

I think I’ll just message you instead.

2 Likes

She sounds amazing :blush:

3 Likes

Yes. She is someone I admire :grin:

3 Likes

Sure … :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::sunflower::sunflower::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ok. :heart:

1 Like