RANT thread #3 :)

This is actually not going to be as sad or as depressing as usual! It’s just about essays and school and all that :persevere:

Ahhhhhhhh

Seriously, teachers? Like, are you freaking kidding me? You- I- JUST I DON’T KNOW! You like- ugh. I’m already worried as it is with my dad in Manchester for the day, like I don’t want him to die somehow, and I’m just feeling sick now, and you decide to set two essays and a test. Like, okay, I know it’s not your fault, but I just needed to get that out. And I bet I completely failed the JavaScript test today. Like, I did it but I didn’t get what it meant by less than 45 degrees so I made it go down but like at a small angle and I totally messed up the sky! It changes colour from light blue to navy to pink to black, like what kind of sunset does that?!

breathes

2 Likes

You are so dead, gurrrl. :skull::scream::smirk:

1 Like

I wish I could restart my life too.

5 Likes

Hehe my mom took me to school so we good ":joy:

1 Like

I don’t wanna restart my life just the account on here. My past is what made who I am today, if one little thing didn’t happen, I may not have met my boyfriend. So I am thankful for my life. Maybe I don’t necessarily like what I went through (like at all) but I have come to realize it makes me a better person and I grew from it, and you should learn to do so too :smile:

3 Likes

My flagged rant wasn’t initially written when I was drunk, but it was edited like 11 times while I was drunk and I just read it and wow. No more day-drinking for me LOL At least I felt so much better after drinking and still feel a lot better right now LOL

3 Likes

Which was ur comment???

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/rant-thread-3/150439/1861?u=nelidau

1 Like

This thread was shut down because apparently, there was a large number of flags.

And I didn’t even see any flags :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I know. LOL - people flag me a lot because I’m an evil little bastard apparently ^^

I only had one post actually hidden, but this kinda thing happens sometimes. I was even suspended once ^^ well, a couple times, but one time, I mean I was perma suspended. Until I messaged Jeremy >.>

2 Likes

Well, you’re just very honest :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Truth and honesty is an allergy for the left, so shrugs what can ya do?

1 Like
Rant

I just wanna graduate already :unamused::sweat:

4 Likes

Same! I have like 5-6 years until I do :sob:

1 Like

Seriously? I have like 3 months :joy:

1 Like

:sob:

Damn. I have nothing sarcastic or sassy to say.

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

I would’ve said “you and I are not the same :wink:

But you’re right.

1 Like

Won’t your phone be confiscated now until like Doomsday? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes