RANT thread #3 :)

You’re not :laughing:

1 Like

Ok. Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

This has been in my mind for quite a while.

Words are like a tube of toothpaste. It’s so easy to squeeze it all put, but so hard to put it back in.

So choose kindness over meanness! :grin::grin::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::grin:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

There’s a small group of guys who make me feel uncomfortable right after my Geometry class…

1 Like

Screw them :joy::joy::joy::v::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer: you just go smiling And dancing ignore them :v:

3 Likes

Aww, you!

You with your positivity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::rainbow::rainbow::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you sunflower. :bouquet::bouquet::rose::tulip::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

Heading to college right now. A pregnant woman got in the train. No one gave up their seat. No one. I had to do it! And I do not have a problem with that, not at all, but I was literally on the other side of the wagon. The woman had to trudge and elbow her way through the packed train when there were around 15 people (I counted them, mind you, and 13 out of 15 were women) who could have done it. They looked up at her belly, and then they quickly looked away. What the hell?

5 Likes

Why is it so hard to do such a little thing, that would make a BIG difference to the woman?

2 Likes

That’s fucking sick.

I wish I could be like everyone else. I wish I could run without bending over, wheezing. I wish I could take a shower and enjoy it. I wish I could go to the sea and have fun. I wish I could swim laps around the pool. I wish I could just be free. I wish I could dance around in the rain, I wish my skin wouldn’t bleed. Why did I have to be diagnosed with AU (for people who are interested, I’ll drop a link about it below, it’s basically an allergy to water)? I just want to be able to live like I used to… I want my anemia to just go away, I want my AU to go away, my asthma, my eczema. I… I’m not sure if I enjoy life anymore. But I can’t think that way. I mean… so what? So what if my skin bleeds all over the sheets and gets hives and rashes after contact with water? So freaking what if I have to suffer after washing my hands and sweating and crying? I mean. A lot of people have it worse, Haruka. At least this isn’t life-threatening. I don’t know why I’m whining about such a small thing.

aquagenic urticaria:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37625178

8 Likes

You have AU? I am so sorry…

2 Likes

My wifey has hidradenitis suppurativa which is a chronic skin disease. When I’m not busy on the forums I am busy spending time w her, helping and all the other thing’s that come along with it. Your story reminded me of her because she also experiences a lot of pain with water. Not looking for sympathy/empathy or anything like that. Just wanted to assure you that you are not alone and we all hope/wish for the best for ya. It can be rough, but hang in there :rainbow:

11 Likes

I feel for you bb, the same thing is happening to me. txt me if you want someone 2 talk to <3

2 Likes
Rant

I read my suicide notes from about 2 years ago. And now I’m pretty fucking triggered.

I’m not looking for empathy or attention

4 Likes

One thing I can tell you from my own experience is that asthma and allergies you get before puberty might get better when you are like 20. So don’t give up hope, your body still changes a lot. :hugs:

2 Likes

@loveyourself: Enjoy your break and try to free your mind. We will still be here when you are back. :sunglasses:

@estherdekker: Maybe you need to be patient with yourself, healing takes time, you cannot just push a button and are fine again. Don’t hate yourself for being weak, embrace yourself so you can heal and regain your strength. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks Nemesis. :yellow_heart:

I’m gonna miss you.

4 Likes