RANT thread #3 :)

Maybe you should go and research why you are depressed? It isn’t because of just you. Maybe you got raised badly or something, I dunno.

1 Like

Why that? Did you not want some time alone to sort your mind? :pensive:

1 Like

Tell her? :scream: that’s terrifying

1 Like

You go :partying_face:

1 Like

The truth needs to be told. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know why I’m depressed, it’s due to trauma.

1 Like

I did. But it’s my friends…

1 Like

Therapy?

1 Like

I’m gonna see my therapist on Friday.

1 Like

Goodluck. Journaling can help too.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try that as well

Just me venting

I’m just… so done. If something’s wrong, I deserve to know. You can’t keep stuff from me. If I’m your “friend”, treat me like one, goddamnit! I’m not just some… idiot who’s supposed to be oblivious. And then you have the audacity to speak about the situation right in front of me? But you don’t tell me? What the fuck? Who the hell am I to you? Your bitch?

2 Likes

I can understand your frustration but please try to keep it to a minimum with the cursing or we will be forced to flag the offending posts. Thanks. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Apologies. :heart:

2 Likes

Yes!! I agree. I don’t understand how people think these days. Dude, I’m not a hater if I don’t like a particular song that a celebrity releases and makes. I’m not obligated to follow after a celebrity if I don’t agree with them.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:grin:

1 Like

You okay, Em?

1 Like

when am i ever :grin::woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

What’s wrong :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

everything but it’s fine dw