2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Don’t let insecure thoughts ruin something amazing :grin:

Idk who’s quote this is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Yepzaz :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey, don’t worry. Trust me, cutting off water does not make you lose weight, and… well, it kills you. It really does. Just try your best. One sip at a time. Even just one sip is a big achievement! :smile: you can do it Faith :muscle:

2 Likes

Okay, that’s what I’m saying to myself when my ed thoughts come back :laughing:

2 Likes

It will leave you soon again. :toilet: :blush:

1 Like

But I skipped dinner yesterday… :woman_facepalming:t3:

True.

1 Like

And it takes toxins with it, most importantly.

1 Like

Does it?

1 Like

And that’s not good, but it happens. So, you skipped dinner yesterday, yesterday wasn’t such a good day in terms of eating, then. So make today a good day. Have some water at the very least. And anyway, apparently the average person has under half a pound of water weight. That’s like, nothing. Literally. And water takes all your toxins with it, like Nem said. And it keeps your liver healthy and working, which is VERY IMPORTANT. Like, very! My liver almost shut down and I almost died when I didn’t drink or eat for three days. Now, you make think, ‘oh, she has such strong willpower’. But in the end, I wanted to eat. I was shocked. I didn’t want to die. I wasn’t controlling my eating. Anorexia was. So you. Take. Control. Of. It. Beat it. Live a healthy, happy life with two happy kidneys :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, both the kidneys and liver need water to spill out bad stuff over the bladder. Natural detox.

1 Like

Nothing but wise words.

Ok. I am going to eat fried rice. With spice. And I’m not gonna force myself to eat it?

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

Rice, spice and maybe an ice? :icecream::wink:

1 Like

Hmm. I am home alone… :smirk:

1 Like

I can’t drink a gallon…

2 Likes

What helped me in my recovery was to learn, scientifically, why the body needed food. God gave you this damn beautiful body, and you have to take care of it, Faith :smile: And that fried rice sounds nice! You don’t have to force yourself today if you don’t feel up to it, but try your very very best.

3 Likes

Noone can. Just try 1-2 litres. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes