RANT thread #3 :)

I will, if it’s for you guys. Ok?

2 Likes

Perhaps 2 litres.

2 Likes

Yeah :smile: also, with the gallon-a-day-thing, just drink enough + more :laughing: no need to drink a fountain.

3 Likes

Agreed. Too much water isn’t that good either :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Understood, understood.

Did your stomach hurt during your experience? Mine does. And I’ve been getting cold.

Newest studies even say that too much water ain’t good either as it spills out good stuff, too, then.

1 Like

Yes. You’re getting cold, that is because you aren’t eating enough, and yes, my stomach hurt, a lot :laughing: but that won’t happen if you eat enough :wink:

2 Likes

I heard someone drunk some bleach (like a tiny tiny bit) by accident, and it wouldn’t have even harmed her anyway but she got so worried that she drunk like, 10 litres and died from a water overdose :persevere: sorry, I know a lot of stuff, if that’s scary, I can take it down.

3 Likes

Drink some tea, that will warm you. :tea:

3 Likes

I thought it was my sickle cell trait acting up. But I guess eating more for breakfast can’t hurt.

2 Likes

I did that this morning…

1 Like

Yummy yes

3 Likes

Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. But even if it is acting up, maybe it’s because you’re not eating quite enough :wink:

2 Likes

As my father liked to quote: Noone should starve or freeze.

3 Likes

I know. Mom :wink:

Your father is wise.

1 Like

Yepzaz. My cousin used to eat loads and make herself vomit. That’s never a good idea to go down that path.

2 Likes

Really not… :cry:

1 Like

I drink around…idek how many litres of water :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeh. Purging does not help you lose weight. You can develop cancer from doing it frequently.

1 Like