Rate my characters

Hi can you guys rate my characters on a scale of 1(being the worst)-10(being the best) I don’t really wanna add CC beside like makeup and hair (For MC) but I will if people think I should. Also do y’all like my character cards I made them myself :grin:

MC

LI

1 Like

okay, let me just say, Caleb is hot!

2 Likes

Thanks so you think I don’t need to add a whole cc

1 Like

I personally like it, but I don’t really think it’s necessary. I would still read the story if it didn’t have it

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Bump!

Bump! Bro this is getting no replies please I really need others opinions

Maybe this is just my opinion, but if your characters are how you envision them, then they look exactly like they should. While I do personally love customizing characters so that they are how I like them in stories, this is YOUR story. As long as they fit their backgrounds (don’t say that Kaylee is 100% Chinese or something), I think they are perfectly fine.

2 Likes

Ok thank you

Bump✌🏼

Bump!

no offence
ABOSULTELY NO OFFENCE

Just an opinion

I don’t like kaylee’s lipsticks, could you make it darker?

Summary

luv the character cardddssss

1 Like

It was supposed to be a gloss (she isnt that into makeup )but I’ll add cc for makeup in the story

1 Like

Bump,

I don’t think a story is ever any less good without cc, but it doesn’t hurt to copy a template from Dara Amarie and put it in at the start. But in my opinion, the characters look fine! It’s also nice when a story sticks to it’s distinct characters, feels more personal.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Both are great!
I of course woudn’t mind no CC. but you told to rate ur characters so…
They’re so good. And I would love Caleb more if he’s face shape was different. Like, Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved Square Defined

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.