Rate my edit please!

Ok, so…this is my first time drawing an edit. Tell me what would you rate it 1-10. 10 being, I would request for you to make me a cover, and 1 being, what even is that???

8 Likes

I would say 3.5. You have so much potential honestly! If you need any advice/help please do feel free to pm me.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes
  1. Like @Cocoa_bean23 said, you have a lot of potential. But more shading will help a lot too.
3 Likes

Ok, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

Use the stabilizer

2 Likes

Ok! Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

the lines in themself are not clean and look shakey i say a 3

and the boobs line. please remove it . and also her arm looks like it is a part of her boobs.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ah, ok! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Ofc! :upside_down_face:

By the way:

Like @Rainy_epyy said use stabilizer. I recommend using dip pen hard or dip pen soft for the outline. Remember to do some soft shading/hard shading, or just do both cause why not? :smiley: Create a different style of ink. Slap some waves for the hair instead of different strands. Maybe add a couple lines in the hair. Be a blender and blend, blend, blend. Use your own idea of clothing maybe. Practice color theory. There is always so much any artist can perfect on. :upside_down_face: I really love this piece by the way.

3 Likes

Ok! Thank you so much! This helps me a lot!

1 Like

I’d give this a 5/10
The lines honestly aren’t even that bad but what I think u need to work on is shading and choosing shading colors :hugs: I for sure recommend using oil hair for the brows but make the brush size small!

1 Like

1 Like

For your first time that’s really good- I could never-

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

3 its an amazing start and really all the others have said everything I could say for you.Keep up the amazing work the more you do the better it gets. But the way what app are you using and do you use a pin or your finger?

1 Like

I use ibispaint x, and I use my finger because I don’t have money to buy a stylus.