Rate This Artwork Please (Part 1)

Before I start, I’d just like to say that I kind of got the idea from this topic: Rate this cover 1-10 (part 2), and I decided that I want to do that myself as well.

I tried a different style for the first time, and the artwork below took me a good eleven hours, so I kind of want a rating for it from 1-5.

Ratings:
1 - Needs a LOT of improvement…it doesn’t look good at all. 🥲
2 - It had the potential to look good, but there’s much to improve. At least you tried. :sweat_smile:
3 - It looks alright and even a little good. There are some things that need improvement. :grinning:
4 - It looks good and there are just some minor things that need improvement. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
5 - It looks really good and one-of-a-kind. There are very few things that need improvement. :star_struck:

Artwork:

Reference:

Style:
It’s meant to look…painted-like, I guess.

Critique:
Please let me know if anything looks off, weird, or not right at all. Also let me know if anything could make it look better.

Okie dokie, thanks for reading this!

6 Likes

OMG it supper beautiful!

I would say =

5 - It looks really good and one-of-a-kind. There are very few things that need improvement. :star_struck:

but if you’re looking for something to make yours more similar to the reference, then I would make the chain on your art a similar colour to the grey-ish clothes the person is wearing (:

1 Like

4 or 5. It looks so good!!! :heart_eyes:

5, it’s WONDERFUL!!

I think 6 or 5

It’s great!! A 4 :smiley::smiley: I could suggest a few things to improve just to help :heart: Would you be okay with me drawing on your piece to mark changes I would make? :raised_hands:t2:

Thanks for your opinions everyone! :grinning:

Yes please! Go ahead. :grin:

1 Like

Here it is! Of course I’m not an expert but I love to help!
Hope this didnt sound hursh, I loved your drawing! Keep improving love and let me know if you need my help with anything :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Whoa, that’s very useful advice, thank you so much!!

1 Like

Glad to help :smiley::smiley:

Wow… That’s amazing
A 4 is my rating… :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Daaamn, I seriously didn’t expect 4’s or 5’s… :sweat_smile:

I thought that I’d be getting 2’s or 3’s.

Thanks guys! :smiley:

I would say 4-5 because I don’t really like this kind of art but that is just me. I would give it a 5 because it looks good :+1:

Ay, that’s okay, we all like different artworks/styles. Thank you for the rating! :grin:

1 Like