Rate this cover 1-10 (part 2)

I am doing another rate because I do want to increase my skills. Here is a cover that I did for someone. Please rate me using this rating chart

1= barf :face_vomiting:
2= No! :poop:
3= Nice try :confused:
4= Could be better :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
5= Needs more :-1:
6= Its ok :+1:
7= Nice :upside_down_face:
8= Good :grin:
9= Great! :yum:
10= Perfect :woozy_face:

Dont hold nothing back plz speak your mind and be completely honest.

7 Likes

…I can’t see it.

1 Like

I just put it in

1 Like

Ok did u draw the characters?

I think it’s a 7… although I am superpicky and I have high cover standards, so don’t listen to me

well an 8 if its drawn
7 if its edit

2 Likes

No, but the two characters in the back are.

Ok! 5 then (:

looks good! I am a tough critic

1 Like

Its ok I really glad that your shared your feedback

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

7 or 8 I am quite picky when it comes to covers but that looks pretty good. :blob_sun:

1 Like

1 Like

10 because I cannot imagine/have the skill set to do these things. Beautiful work! :blob_turtle:

1 Like

1 Like

LOL, that’s the cover you made for me! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would say 6, the drawing is really good but the Des556 stands out a lot so doesn’t look that great. I think the ‘Des556’ is good if it was only in one part of the front cover because it really takes away the effect (or credit goes in the description).
If it wasn’t for the word ‘Des556’ everywhere I would say definitely an 8-9 because the art is simply amazing! Everything is my opinion ofc and my art/editing skills are nowhere near as good as yours <33

2 Likes

This is so sweet, a 6 if it’s an edit… 7 if a drawing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ohh The des556 Is just a watermark. But thanks :grin:

1 Like

Ah! That makes sense :blush: Keep up the good work!

2 Likes