Raven's Coding Help🌻

Hello lovelies,

My name is Raven and I thought I would offer my services regarding writing and coding help! I am not an expert but do know how to code quite well and would love to give back to this amazing community who has helped me so much in the past :blush:

I will take any questions below in the comments and will try to get back to you as soon as I can. In order to be able to ask for help, please use the password lovely so that I know you have read everything above xox

5 Likes

Hi I’m kay and was wondering do you have any basic tips because I get people who say I have bad directing constantly and I’m really trying but it’s hard any tips
Password lovely

1 Like

Aww I am sorry to hear that you’ve received negative comments on your directing :pleading_face: What is your story name? Maybe if I read it I will be able to give you some friendly feedback x

1 Like

Title Secrets

Author Your._.girl. _.kay

Chapters Three more coming soon!

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Kaylee Smith is a goody two shoes that doesn’t trust most.What happens when she finds out most of her life was a lie and everyone she trusted was keeping secrets from her?

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4833837780762624

Cover

I’ve been trying to fix some things like grammar speech bubbles and I know my first episode is hella short but I can’t do much about that now

1 Like

All good, I will give it a read when I get the chance and get back to you. Real quick though, do you use the writer portal gadget thing that allows you to manually move characters/speechbubbles around?

1 Like

I use the one on the actual episode app since it’s bigger but there basically the same

Okay cool :blush: Because using that in itself makes directing and coding a lot easier! Let me read your story then I will get back to you x

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

Can you please help me? I am struggling on coding.

1 Like

Of course! What do you need help with?

Do you have zoom? I was thinking to talk to you in person.

Unfortunately I do not feel comfortable doing that…

That’s fine
I need help with how to put people in the background and make them do things.
Animating Overlays
Basically Everything

Okay, do you have Insta?

Yes

1 Like

I own an Instagram group called @epilovelies and we do lots of writing and directing tips that I think would help you a lot!

My username is in the forum

Thank You

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.