Raya's art shop 🌸 (free pfps, splashes & covers! - open)

You’re welcome, so glad you like them!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

bump :sparkling_heart:

Thank you!, how would I go upon crediting this? if its a cover photo

1 Like

Hii again! I really liked the pfp you did for me :)) Thank you again.
I was wondering if I could request for a story cover!

1 Like

You can credit my insta @rayaepi somewhere in the first episode of your story! :blush:

Of course!

2 Likes

I was wondering if you’re able to do something like this, something similar! I saw this and I thought it was cute. Any pose is good as long as they’re near each other like hugging or anything like that, as long as you’re able to see both of their faces and the necklaces! If you could make the background a little blurry too! And anything else you think looks good/aesthetic and that you think matches my story title!. I like how you did my pfp :)) I trust you, on whatever you do. The title is (Uncharted Hearts)

(@Annxx)

Character one

Female Generic Body (Neutral 01)
Round Thick Styled (Chestnut Brown)
Long Straight Loose Bangs Sideswept (Chestnut Brown)
Heavy Lid Upturned (Blue Deep)
Square Defined
Defined Natural
Small Heart (Peach Matte)

Character two

Male Athletic Body (Neutral 04)
Straight Medium (Black Dark)
Medium Messy Fluffy Parted (Brown Black)
Wide Defined (Brown Medium)
Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Male Generic
Medium Straight Natural (Neutral Medium Nude Gloss)

Outfit 1

Locket Necklace Metal Gold
Patches Hoodie T Shirt Cotton Grey Warm
Basic Camisole Cotton Complex Color (Grey Black)
Denim Boyfriend Shorts Denim Complex Color (Grey Black)
Flat Top Sneakers Flower Patches Black

Outfit 2

Locket Necklace Metal Gold
Open Unbuttoned Collared Shirt Cotton Complex Color (Grey black)
Jeans Baggy Wrinkle Denim Black
Long Stockings Canvas Shoes Cotton Rainbow
Beauty Mark Mole Lower Cheek Brown

Background

EXT. CLIFFSIDE CITY - NIGHT

2 Likes

Hey, so I saw you requesting a digitally drawn cover. If that’s the case, I’m going to decline your request as I prefer whoever requests from me, doesn’t also request from other people as I would be wasting my time by making a cover that may or may not be used.

2 Likes

I fully understand. I apologize! If it’s okay I want to continue with you. I really did like the pfp you made for me, I thank you very much!

1 Like

No need to apologize, I was just letting you know! :blush: And yes, that’s okay. I will continue making your cover. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Ngl, I have no idea how to delete it😭 So I apologize again my post is still up. But thank youuu!

1 Like

Let me know if you want me to change anything!! :sparkling_heart:

Small cover

Large cover

1 Like

I was wondering if you can do that one pose where he’s actually like lifting her chin, yk? and have the title above them if thats not too much work! I like the style of the title! And can you can a little darker of a filter similar to the picture I sent! Im sorry​:sob::pray:

1 Like

The one where he’s rear facing? And I can put the title above them in the large cover but you would see less of the characters as I’d have to move them lower. Or I could make them smaller but when I tried that, I thought it looked a little weird. Totally up to you though, let me know!! And I can absolutely make it darker. :blush:

1 Like

Yes that pose! And it’s totally fine it they are a little smaller, their bottom half doesnt have to be seen at all! Just their torso in up is good :)) Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

No worries! I will have it to you by tonight. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Omg :sob::sob: idk if I can take this as a compliment but thanks for calling my cover cute :sweat_smile:
Next time plz @ me bc I was shook thinking that you were trying to claim it as ur own omg :fearful:

1 Like

How’s this?

Small cover

Large cover

1 Like

I’m sorry​:sob::pray: I saw it when during school and it completely went out my mind. My apologies!! Your cover is very cute.

No problem! Thank you aswell :heartbeat:

1 Like