Ray's art thread!

Hey! Do you need art? I got you! Just place your requests down below! I can do it all! So don’t be afraid to ask.

Rules
  1. Be respectful and kind to me and to others when requesting.
  2. I want this thread to be clean and uncluttered. So if you are making off topic and rude posts you will be flagged and your request will be declined.
  3. I do not have to accept your requests…
  4. If you are going to request from me. Don’t request from someone else for the same thing!
  5. THE GOLDEN RULE OF CREDIT if I find somebody who has used my work without credit or just downright stolen it there will be war! :smiling_imp:

Also remember I have my own life so please don’t get upset if I do not complete your requests quickly.

Examples

![Untitled392|500x500]
(upload://cHbnEULRCPxMkZZE8odd65vkrSM.png)

tags

@Queen_K
@KQUEEN
@Juann
@rvaleria322
@Star8
@SophiaM
@Rylie
@Rac5hel
@Killerfrost
@MidnightRain
@Maia
@ihicks01
@Dark.Epy
@Daisy_Flower1
@SophiaM
@SinaoMua
@epsd.ama
@Cassandra_Dean

And that’s right people! I am doing covers and other stuff again! Mkay. Have a nice day!

11 Likes

Can I please get an edit? I love your work!

1 Like

Sure and thank you! Any certain thing you want? Hair style outfit theme pose?

1 Like

I’d like to request a profile picture? I really don’t care about the background or anything. But here’s my details.

Ink - Skin: Caramel Brows: Mature round Hair: Short Bob black Eyes: Upturned Feline Black Nose: Eleven Mouth: Full round Taupe

1 Like

Okay awesome!

1 Like

can i get an edit? my story is called The Good Girl and I would really love a new cover for it!! the characters are customized by the reader so they can look anyway you want! it’s a romance story. the two main characters are the boy (Ace, in a gang…maybe holding a gun?) and the girl (Scarlett, the “good girl”). It’s totally okay if you can’t do it but thanks!

1 Like

It’s okay, thanks anyway!

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks Ani!

1 Like

Changed my mind. I’ll give it a shot! @scardog

thank you so much!!

1 Like

No problem! Would you like it drawn or regular?

whatever is easier for you!

1 Like

Oh okay!

Yay! I’m might request a pfp of some sort later! Hehhe

1 Like

I hope you accept my request despite our past :sob:

I would love an edit from ya!

2 Likes

Thanks Cassie!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I’d love if you make it super hero or power theme!
Thanks!

1 Like

Ooh sounds interesting! Of course!

1 Like