RBS cont. Roleplay

New RP thread…

Signup thread

Red Band Society sign ups official

Faceclaims

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1biqRvpkKh-Um0ToMdurwm_ZhnM14iwS1utrCFnC9UH0/edit?usp=sharing

Tags

@fal.renet1398
@zoe4564
@bpalmer1398
@lillyevens
@_Nasia

Rose

I was shocked that Marissa was here. “Well now she gets to see the twins. She can finally meet her niece and nephew.”

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Patrick

I smile at her. “I have a little sister. You?”

@Littlefeets

Mandy

I smile. I’m 17. How old are you?” I asked as we got off the elevator and walked into the cafeteria.

@Caticorn
@Littlefeets

Valentino

“Hey Rose. Hey Gabriel…”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Rose

“Hey.” I smiled at him.

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Orp: did I tag everyone?

Orp no

Summary

@Scarlet_Wolf
@YassineCool
@SarahYandere111
@Jordan3

Orp: I knew I was forgetting some. I know two of them are newer people.

Samantha
I smiled. “I have a little brother. He’s 13, three years younger than me. How old is your sister?”

@ChayChay

ORP: And here’s the link to the Faceclaims so we can easily access them.

Orp: I will add that into the original post and the signup page too.

Patrick

“She is 12.” I laugh. This was too weird.

@Littlefeets

Samantha
I laughed and smiled. “Wow…” it was a pretty interesting coincidence that i had a younger brother around the same age as his younger sister, just to add up with all the other similarities. “I guess we have a lot in common.”
@ChayChay

Kennedy
I looked down. “Well technically now I’m and only child now. Wait you have 4 siblings?”
@Littlefeets

Valentino

“How are u two?”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Repost @Jordan3

Patrick

“I would have to say we do.” I smile at her.

@Littlefeets (Mandy is in the cafeteria now)

Sophie
‘I’m 16.’ I tell her, smiling. I reach up and check my pigtails, noticing that one is higher than the other. I take the elastic out of it and redo it, making sure it’s the same as the other one. ‘I look younger than I am.’ I explain.
@ChayChay

Samantha
I smiled at him. “I wonder what other coincidences that there are that we have in common.”

@ChayChay

Mandy

“Yes you do. I look older.” I laughed. I smile as I see a cute guy talking to someone. He was talking to a girl. She was pretty too.

@Caticorn
@Littlefeets

Asher
“Oh…” I didn’t know what to say about her saying that she is an only child now. “Yeah I have four older siblings. I’m the youngest and the most trouble.” I looked away from her as I noticed a different girl. She was pretty and talking to another girl.

@_Nasia
@ChayChay

Kennedy
I smiled a little. “I’ve always wanted to have a bunch of sibling.” I looked to where he was looking at someone then I looked down.
@Littlefeets

Asher
I looked back at her. “Sometimes its nice to have siblings, other times it isn’t.”

@_Nasia