RBS cont. Roleplay

Kennedy
“Well it seems nice to have someone to talk to that you can really trust. Someone you can have a close bond with.”
@Littlefeets

0 Likes

Asher
“I’m the odd one out kinda. My siblings are closer to each other. But I see what you mean.”

@_Nasia

0 Likes

Kennedy
“I guess that’d be normal if they are all older What’s the age difference between you guys?”
@Littlefeets

0 Likes

Asher
“Well I’m 17, then my sister is 19, then my other sister and brother are 20, and then my oldest brother is 22. So between me and the oldest, its 5 years.”

@_Nasia

1 Like

Austin

After having a few hour sleep I get I to my wheelchair and wheel out of my room. I head to the roof to try to get some fresh air. Once I get up there I sit down on the couch and put my leg brace on.

{Approachable}

0 Likes

Patrick

“We will hve to see beautiful.” I smile at her. This was cool.

@Littlefeets

0 Likes

Samantha
I smiled at him, but blushed a little bit as he called me beautiful. I didn’t know if he meant to or not, but I did hope that he didn’t notice me blushing. “I guess we will have to see.”

@ChayChay

0 Likes

Marissa
“Hey rose how are you? And yes infer to meet my niece and nephew. I’ll come see them in a few minutes.”

Tori
I was still holding Lauren and just smiling.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

1 Like

Rose

“They are right there. Leo and Kat have them. I’m good. How are you?”

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Patrick

“So what now?” I ask her with a smile

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Kat

She smiles.

Valentino

He is relived they haven’t noticed Vincent yet.

Layla

She coos.

Parker

He stays quiet.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

0 Likes

Samantha
I was relieved that he didn’t seem to notice me blushing. I smiled at him. “Well since you’re new here, I guess I could show you where your room is if you dont know yet.”

@ChayChay

0 Likes

Marissa
“I’m doing great. I cans to a realization today or more I finally admitted today that Gabe is tight about my mom. And I only followed there rules and stuff so it was easier. I mean I saw how Gabe and her were so I thought if I just do what they want it will go easier. It did but he’s roughy about her. I’m sorry Gabe for being that perfectionist and whatever other issue you had with me. And Rose I am happy that my brother has found you. I know before I came off not so nice to you but you really are what my brother needs.”

Gabe
I heard what my sister said and I was shocked. “Well sis I’m glad you realized that or admitted that finally. I’m sorry for how I’ve acted as well these last few years. Thank Marrisa it means a lot that you accept and approve of Fose even though we are already married but it’s still nice.”

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

0 Likes

Valentino

He smiles. He then whispers to her, “ I’m proud of u.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

0 Likes

Marissa
I whisper back “Why are you proud of me babe?”

Gabe
I notice Marissa holding a baby. I know it’s not her baby which I was happy about. “So Marissa who is the little guy?” I said pointing to the baby.

Lauren
I was laughing along with this other baby. He was friendly even though he hit me earlier.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

0 Likes

Valentino

“Well your getting along pretty well with your brother.” He then hears Gabe ask about Vincent he takes a deep breath.

Vincent

He laughs and coos and touches her eyes.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

0 Likes

Marissa
“Vince be gentle please. And Gabe I think it’s best if you hear it from Valentino.”
I smile at everyone.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

1 Like

Rose

“Thanks Marissa.” I smile at her. I then grab Bekah from Kat. “This is Rebekah or Bekah as we call her. This is your niece.” I smile at her.

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Patrick

“That would be sweet. If I was shown I don’t remember it.” I laugh.

@Littlefeets

1 Like

Samantha
I smiled at him and stood up with my water bottle in hand. “Well follow me and I’ll take you up there.”

@ChayChay

0 Likes

Marissa
“wow she looks so much like you and I already know who my nephew is since he looks like Gabe and is the only male here Well other than Vincent here.” I smile. “Hi Bekah I’m your aunt Marissa.” I smile to her.

Bekah
I look at this person. I dint know her but she looks like my daddy a little bit. I just coo at her and smile.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

0 Likes

Parker

He smiles.

Vincent

He coos and touches her gently.

Valentino

He takes another deep breath. “Your right Marissa. “Everyone…this is Vincent…my son…”

Kat

Her eyes get wide now. “What did u just say?”

Valentino

“He’s my son…”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

0 Likes