RBS cont. Roleplay

Aidan
I kiss his forehead and walk into my room. “Wait here. I’ll be out in a second.” I tell him, giving him his hoodie and grabbing a sports bra from my dresser. I go into my bathroom and take off my shirt and binder. “Shit.” I mutter, examining the bruises on my chest.
@bpalmer1398

Rae
I hear what he says. “Hey whats wrong?”
@Caticorn

Parker

“U don’t want to come? Are u sure?”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Yes babe I’m sure. I’m going to go take a shower and freshen up.” I give him another smile.

@Forever1201

Parker

“Ok then. See u later. Love u.” He then gives her a kiss and walks to the NICU.

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Love you to babe” I said to him before he walked out the door. Once he was gone and I new he was gone I just went back in my bed and cuddled in.”

@Forever1201

Parker

Something is wrong with her…I just know it… he then enters the NICU and sees Lauren in her bassinet.

@KBaldi93

Lauren
I was awake just moving my little arms and legs around.

@Forever1201

Parker

He smiles. “Hey princess. I see someone is awake.”

@KBaldi93

Lauren
I see dad walk over to me. He starts talking but I have no idea what he is saying so I coo. I then find a tube on me and start pulling it.

@Forever1201

Parker

“Oh no no sweetie. Don’t pull that.” He gets her little hand away from it. “That’s important.”

@KBaldi93

Lauren
I coo at my dad in confusion.

Tori
About 20 minutes I finally got up. I figured I got to act like the normal me sontime to fake it. I then get up and get changed then walk down to the NICU. “Hey babe how’s Lauren?” I smile at him my normal smile.

@Forever1201

Parker

“She’s doing fine. Altho she tries pulling a tube that was on her. Luckily I got her hand away from it.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“She’s silly but you do know babe she’s is probably very weak since she’s so small so I bet she couldn’t get it out of her if she tried.”

Lauren
While my parents were distracted my hands found the tube again and I started playing with it and pulling it or trying to pull it.

@Forever1201

Lyla

“Anything”

@Jordan3

Nolan

I nod. "Yup "

@bpalmer1398

Parker

“Yhea your probably. But still…don’t want to risk the chance that she can get it out of her.” He then looks at Lauren and sees her trying to pull it so he gets her little hand away again. “No princess.”

@KBaldi93

Lauren
I coo at him again kinda asking like why not.

Tori
I just laugh a little. “Well at least we know she won’t give up with whatever comes her way in life. Hey baby girl.”

@Forever1201

Parker

He chuckles. “Yhea your right.” He smiles. “She will never give up.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Yes she will and that’s a good thing. It means she will go after what she wants and won’t take no as an answer.” I smile at him and kiss him.

@Forever1201