RBS cont. Roleplay

Parker

He kisses her back. “Yup that’s right.” He then turns to Lauren. “But u are going to listen to daddy. Understand princess? No excuses.”

@KBaldi93

Lauren
I give him a devilish smile. I will listen to him on a few things but but everything. I know mom will help me and so will my aunt Kat.

Tori
“Babe you can’t control her. Yes you can give her your opinion but you can’t control her” I laugh.

@Forever1201

Parker

He laughs. “Watch me. Ugh remind me to not let Kat babysit her when she gets a little older because knowing my sister, she’s going to turn her into one of those girls…”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“What do you mean by one of those girls?” I asked him confused.

@Forever1201

Parker

“U know, those girls that wears shorts like short shorts revealing tank top and that goes go party’s and clubs stuff like that…”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Well I can tell you she is defiantly going to go to parties and most likely there parties that you would not approve of that start at like like 10-11PM and there will be drinking involved underage drinking might I add and I’m sure she will have a few short dresses that guys or girls will like.”

@Forever1201

Parker

“Oh hll no that won’t happen. Especially the part where she is going to wear short dresses for guys or girls to see.” No way in h*ll will I let that happen. She will always be my princess. “Thats why whenever she goes clothing shopping, I will accompany her and picks her clothes.” He smiles.

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Parker when she’s 16 and can drive or her friends can drive are you just going to tag along with them?” if he says yes then I am going to have her lie to him.

@Forever1201

Parker

“Hmm…to protect my princess…yes.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Parker you are not going to do that. The stricter you are the more she is going to rebel. If she asks and you say no then she will respect that but if you control her she will revel and hate you.”

@Forever1201

Parker

He rolls his eyes. “Whatever. Anyway why are we talking about this now? Let’s just worry about that in the future.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Cause you brought it up and talked about it silly goose.” I just chuckle and look at Lauren. She is just starting at us like we are crazy.

@Forever1201

Parker

He laughs. “Well excuse me.” He jokes. He then looks at Lauren. “And what are u looking at?” He jokes.

@KBaldi93

Lauren
I just keep giving my dad a blank stare. Something tells me I wouldn’t like what he was saying and I would get mad or upset at him so I look at him with a questioning eye.

@Forever1201

Parker

He laughs. “She is so cute.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“I hope you know she isn’t trusting us right now. That look she Gabe you was a look as in saying I don’t trust you right now or your up to something.”

Lauren
I laugh at what mom said she was right.

@Forever1201

Parker

“Oh…well she dosent have to worry.” He chuckles. “And neither do u.”

@KBaldi93

Tori
“Okay babe”
I smile at him. I know he is lying I know I will have to worry. I’m going to have to protect Lauren from Parker’s strictness and plans he has.

@Forever1201

Parker

He hugs Tori. “I love u Tori. A lot.” He chuckles. “I love the both of u a lot.” he then looks at Lauren and smiles.

@KBaldi93

Tori
“we love you to babe” I just shake my head playfully.

@Forever1201