RBS official role play pt2

Hey

Seth

I look over and see her step out of the elevator. “Hey. Right this way…” I lead her over to the blanket.

@Madilnel

Ariana

“Well I’m from Louisiana. So I’m not to familiar with the roads here to be honest.” She smiled. “So I need turn by turn directions babe.”

@lillyevens

Leo

Shoots. The balls break apart and two balls goes in. One stripe and one solid.

@KBaldi93

Doug

“Well I got hope for the best. I can’t lose you love. Hopefully soon babe.”

Viola

“How about I surprise you.” She says with a smile. “How does that sound?”

Lola

“Me either since or been in and out of hospitals since I was five. Wanna go down the slides next?” She smiles to him as they ride.

@lillyevens

Gabriel
I just smiled and said “nice shot babe” I do remember him telling Asia and I why he was here but I didn’t know if he was truces here by his parents or doctors.

@ChayChay

Leo

“So I guess we are both here do to our parents babe. Thanks.” E says as he takes his next shot and gets in a stripe. “I guess I’m stripes and your solids.” He shots again and misses. “Your turn stud.”

@KBaldi93

Rose

“Can we turn off my light and look a thing my glow in the dark stars? Or maybe go get something to eat! Anything but the hangout room! I think that’s where he is.”

@Charity1226

Gabriel
I saw him miss a shot and now it was my turn. Before I could shoot the cue call I said “yeah I guess we are.” I then saw a few of my solids and shit the cue ball but I was looking at my solid balls as my parents. I git one in then I shot the next. I git that one in too. My third shot missed. “Your turn hot stuff”

@ChayChay

Maddox
“Do you live around here?” I ask wondering how well she knows the area.
Orp want to move to the real thread with this??

Elias
“I hope so too I cant leave you I just found you love.” I say as I pull him close and hug him.

Avery
“I like the way that sounds but nothing crazy.” I say smiling

Ezra
“Why wouldnt I.” I say as I get off and start running. “I’ll beat you there.”
@ChayChay

Leo

“Okay babe.” He said as he took a shot and made a stripe in. He lined himself up for a perfect shot. He shot again and sunk the ball. Third shot made a stripe and solid in. “Well I keep helping you.” He chuckled.

@KBaldi93

@lillyevens

Doug

“Yes love. We did just find each other. I’m no where near ready to lose you.”

Viola

“I promise nothing crazy.” She giggled as she thought about the perfect surprise for Avery. “I’m in a shock you beautiful.”

Lola

Lola runs after him. “No fair you said it after you started running.” She giggled and aborted the whole way there. She reached the slides finally.

@lillyevens

Gabriel
I just chucked with him and gave him a smile. “Well thank you hot stuff I appreciate it. I could use all the help I can get.” I then lined up for a shot and got one in then the second shot I missed. “Well I guess I get the bad luck today.”

@ChayChay

Maddox
“Ok I got you. Your going to pull out and just keep going straight for quite a while.” I say as I smile at her.

Elias
“Then you better hope that they find me a heart.” I say as I lay my head on his lap.

Avery
“Why is it so shocking?”

Ezra
“You still beat me.” I say laughing as she reaches first.
@ChayChay sorry I was kind of all over and it was messy and I missed it

LEO

“Awe cutie. It’s okay.” He takes a shot and the ball goes in. He shots and a stripe goes in. He misses his next shot. He has one stripe and the right ball left.

@KBaldi93

Ariana

“Okay babe.” She listens and turns out. She goes straight until she is directed otherwise. She smiles as she drives his car. “What kind of music do you listen to babe?”

Doug

“They will find you a heart love. Have faith.” He smiles and kisses his forehead.

Viola

“I’m king to shock you.” She giggled. “Sorry I’m nervous for our first date babe. I want it to be perfect.” She smiled at her.

Lola

“Barely.” She giggled. “Let’s go down together babe.”

@lillyevens

Gabriel
“why you are just getting lucky today in more ways then one huh stud” I said with a wink then set up my shot.m and girl the ball in then got my second ball in as well. I have 2 more balls and the 8 ball left. I shot my third shit and got that but, and I missed my fourth shot. “Well dang so close”.

@ChayChay

Maddox
“I think it’s on country if you turn the radio on.” I said as I told her to turn left and head out of town.

Elias
I squeeze his hand. “I needed that babe.” I say as I smile at him. I was still nervous

Avery
“I’m sure it will be perfect dont be so nervous.”

Ezra
“You sit on my lap.” I said as I sat down.
@ChayChay

Leo

“We are close. It’s a close call.” He chuckled. He took a shot and got the last stripe in. “One last shot.” He said as he aimed for the 8 ball and missed. "Oh dang. “What do you want if you win?” He said with a wink.

@KBaldi93

Ariana

Takes a left and goes out of town. “Country Ian good if you want the radio on babe.” She smiles to him as she drives.

Doug

“Anything for you babe. I love you so much. I hope I didn’t cause this somehow.”

Viola

“Thanks babygirl. I hope you think that when it happens.” She smiles and blushes. "I can’t wait.

Lola

Gets on Ezra’s lap and ride down the slide. “Weeee.” She screams and laughs as they go down. “This is so much fun.”

@lillyevens

Gabriel
I smile thinking of something. “if I win we sneak out of here and go to a restaurant or park.” I thought it could be like a date. I mean I guess we are boyfriends so maybe this can be our first date. “What if you win what do you want?” I asked before I would shoot the ball.

@ChayChay

Leo

“A date with you cutie.” He sayid with a smile. “Anything with you is good.”

@KBaldi93