RBS official role play pt2

Nolan

I rub her back. A few minutes later I pull away from her. “Will you be alright?”

@bpalmer1398

Brynn
“Yeah he just scared me is all.” I still hold his hand tight. “You arent leaving are you?”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“No…I’ll stay right here with you dont worry.” I take my vogmask off so I could kiss her forehead.

@bpalmer1398

Rose

“What makes you amazing isn’t your love for others. You are strong he tough. However on the inside you are soft and sweet. You’re like a m&m. Hard on the outside. Sweet and melty on the inside.” She giggled.

@KBaldi93

Brynn
“Thank you.” I say as I hug him. “Can you try to explain things when he gets back?” I wipe my eyes.
@zoe4564

Nolan

“Yh what are some key things I should say.” I wrap my arm around her.

@bpalmer1398 -headed to bed

Brynn
“Whatever you think is best I clearly cant get him to listen to me.” i lean into his arm.
@zoe4564

Haru
“That does suck mine was left and I was left handed I cant write worth shit now.” I say as i laugh a little
@Littlefeets sorry i missed this

Lizzie
I laughed. “That sucks… I’m trying to figure out how to use my left, so I can be prepared, but I can’t write with it at all.” I smiled at him. “So at least together it’s a proper pair.”

@bpalmer1398 - it’s fine

Haru
“It really is. At least you have time to prepare I was life flighted her and I wasnt even conscious. They did the surgery to amputate it and I woke up in a room alone not sure where I was panicking because everything hurt and I couldnt move my arm no matter how hard I tried. Because it wasnt there. It was a rough day for me.” I smile
@Littlefeets

Lizzie
I shook my head hearing that. “It sounds like it was rough. I don’t know what I would have done if I had just suddenly woken up without my arm. I thought it was bad enough originally hearing that there was a chance that I could lose my arm.”
@bpalmer1398

Haru
“It was a really rough day but we are working on making it better. I got here two three days ago.”
@Littlefeets

Lizzie
I smiled. Ah you’re still super new here then. This place is actually really nice to stay. Although it’s pretty easy to be bored out of your mind sometimes. I first got here about a month and a half ago. In and out for a while until about a week ago.”
@bpalmer1398

Haru
“Yeah Im glad I have an old friend who happens to be here too.” I smile as I think of Jason.
@ChayChay mentioned.
@Littlefeets

Lizzie
I nodded and smiled. “Yeah my friends that used to be my next door neighbors are actually here too.”
@bpalmer1398 - I’m going to bed now

Haru
“That is really cool.”
@Littlefeets Same her gn

Aidan
I nod, pick up a pencil and begin sketching my design onto the wall, making sure it’s the right size and that everything is proportionate. Once it’s finished I turn to Rae “I think it’s finished” I tell him.
@bpalmer1398

Rae
I look at ot. “I really like the way this looks Aidan.” I hand him a small container of paint and a brush. “Ill take the shadow type part.”
@Caticorn

Aidan
“And I’ll paint the main part.” I say, taking the paint and the brush. I begin to fill in my outline, watching as the black paint covered the wall. Remember sweetie, stay inside the lines. My face goes blank and I keep painting the wall, trying to get the thought out of my head.
@bpalmer1398

Rae
I see it again in his face. I rub his back with one hand as I hold my paint and brush with the other. “Rae whats going on Aidan?” I ask worried about him.
@Caticorn