RBS official role play pt2

Gabriel
“Hey babe I meant to ask you a question since I don’t check myself out. Do you notice the scar from the day of that stabbing line is it noticeable or do you have to look close in order to notice it?” I know it was fully healed and left a scar like the doctor said it would but I wasn’t sure how big the scar was and if it was even krocebale. I also still had my shirt off but my bottoms were on.

@ChayChay

Rose

“You can see it but it’s not that noticeable baby. I almost forgot about that love. I’m so glad the caught the guy.”

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
“They only caught Bryan because I retried him out. If I didn’t say anything I’m sure he would still be free. I only told them baby girl because I didn’t want him or his goons to come after you and we just found out you were pregnant so I didn’t want hem to hurt the babies either. Plus they would of went after Kat and Leo and my family so I knew I had to tell in Bryan. I’m just happy the witness remembered Bryan and identified him. Hopefully the kiddos won’t ask when they are older. I just remember I didn’t listen to any of the doctors orders. When I woke up they told me I was supposed to be in bed rest for 2 days and I got up out of bed and didn’t go in my wheelchair like they wanted me to. I know you hate to talk about this babe but I do wonder how Josh and Jess are doing. Like I wonder if they are still together or not.”

@ChayChay

Rose

“I don’t know baby. You could ask your sister. Or we could call them from
The hospital phone?” She said as a suggestion. She didn’t want Josh to have her number and didn’t want Jess to have his. Yes her and Gabe are married now but still wouldn’t be good.

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
“Alright babe I will text Marissa. I know it’s random but last time we saw those two they seemed happy together. I am just curious us all. You never wondered if they ended up together or not?” I asked her. “You don’t trust Jess do you?”

@ChayChay

Rose

“After the hateful thins Josh said to me. I have not worried about him at all baby. That day in the park really hurt me. So I hadn’t thought about them. No I don’t trust Jess. You told her you were with me when she kissed you that night.”

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
“Yes I did yemm her that love. Babe do you think Josh could have been right. I mean could he have cheated on you more than you knew. I mean with my exes I would cheat sometimes and my dudes wouldn’t tell her. So it was between our friends. I’m just asking. I then got out my phone abs texted Marissa.

hey sis hope your doing well. I miss you. Btw are Jess and Josh dating?

@ChayChay

Rose

“Okay baby. Well let me know what she says.” I smile to him.

Marissa

Maybe, maybe not. Why do you care anyways? Don’t you have a girlfriend?

@KBaldi93

Kat

“Yhea. That’s true.” She smiles.

@ChayChay

Riley
I laugh a little. “When my dads were leaving earlier they told me to 'be nice and make friends.” I say, laughing. “It sounds like something a parent would say to their child on the kid’s first day of kindergarten.”
@ChayChay
@fal.renet1398

Easton
“Thing is its true it is a living hell when your alone I shy enough that if the little kids wouldn’t have had roommates I wouldn’t have one of my best friends.” I finish my food.
@Caticorn
@ChayChay

Brynn
I watch Coda smile again. “He is sure a smiley boy.” I say as i rub his back.
@zoe4564

Natalie
I smiled sweetly then kissed him after he kissed me. “I’m glad you asked.”
@bpalmer1398

Lizzie
I smiled when he came over to help. “Thanks. Oh and also if you can’t tell by the scribbled lines that are supposed to be my name, my name is Lizzie. Lizzie Carver.”
@lillyevens

Hunter
“I’m Hunter Grayson.” I say as I smile at her.
@Littlefeets

Lizzie
I smiled at him. “It’s nice to meet you Hunter.” I sighed slightly and looked at the paper. “This is going to be a lot of work be able to legibly write my name.”
@lillyevens

Nolan

“Just like you.” I watch as he moves his head towards Byrnn.

@bpalmer1398 -srry for late reply

Hunter
“It will get better.” I say as I keep guiding her hand. “Its all mucle memory.”
@Littlefeets

Colt
“Of course I asked you amazing beautiful and a wonderful girl.”
@Littlefeets

Brynn
I giggle. “I guess he takes after me there.” I say as I smile back at coda.
@zoe4564 your all goid