RBS official role play pt2

Nolan

“He sure does.” I take off my breathing tubes and put on my vogmask.

@bpalmer1398

Lizzie
I sighed. “Yeah, it’s just muscle memory. I just have to practice this.” I smiled at him. “Thanks for helping me.”
@lillyevens

Natalie
I smiled sweetly and blushed a bit more again. “Thanks Colt. You’re really amazing too.”
@bpalmer1398

Hunter
“No problem Lizzie.”
@Littlefeets

Gabriel
I look at my phone and of course she is being difficult. She is a pain in the butt. It’s like pulling teeth with her. I texted her back

why can’t you just tell me. I mean when our families met they seemed to get along and maybe together or will eventually I was just curious if anything happened with them is all. Why do you got to be a pain about everything. And by the way Rose is not my girlfriend anymore but my wife.

@ChayChay

Leo

I stand there rubbing her belly. I feel Layla kicking. I smile. “I love you.”

@Forever1201

Jason

I laughed a little. “Y’all are both right.” He smiled to them. He then pulled out his drawing stuff. He started to draw a beautiful rose.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

Marissa

Well that’s cool. Congrats. Yes okay. They are together I believe. They seem to be.

@KBaldi93

Kat

She puts her hand on top of his in her belly. She kisses him. Then she pulls away and smiles. “I love u too…”

@ChayChay

Gabriel
She finally gave me the answer I wanted. I messaged back

thanks love you sis. Oh by the way your going to be an aunt. Your going to have a niece and nephew.

I then looked at Rose. “Marissa said yes they are or well it seems like they are together. I’m happy for them to be honest. I’m only happy for them because this means they leave us alone and not try to start crap with us.” I said with a smile.

@ChayChay

Easton
“I love your drawing baby.” I say as I take a pen from him and pull up my sleeve. I start to add color to the tree that I had drawn on my forearm previously.
@ChayChay
@Caticorn

Leo

“Ready to go back my love?” He smiled to her. This made him happy.

@Forever1201

Rose

“Yeah. You have a point there my husband.” She smiled big. “I love you husband.”

@KBaldi93

Jason

“Thanks love. I love you and yours too.” He kept drawing it. It wanted it to be perfect.

@fal.renet1398

Gabriel
I smile and rub a hand onRose’s belly. I love you to wife. I then spoke to Rose’s belly before I forget and said “now babies don’t turn out to be like your aunt and grandma on your dads side there mean mean woman especially your aunt Marissa. So babe what do you want to do now?”

@ChayChay

Kat

“Sure…let’s go…” she walks back to the hospital with him.

@ChayChay

Rose

“What do you want love? I’m cool with whatever you want.” She smiled as he talked to her belly. She was so happy.

@KBaldi93

Leo

We head back to the hospital. We walk at a good pace. Not too fast not too slow.

@Forever1201

Gabriel
I wasn’t quite sure to be honest. I know o was feeling tired. “I have an idea but it’s nit fun baby. I was thinking can us four take a nap. I’m tired and want to nap. I’m sure your tired and now with these beans kicking who knows when the next time we will get a good sleep in. I can see them kicking you at night when your sleeping.” I said with a laugh.

@ChayChay

Victoria
I know our punishment for the sneak out was to sign out every time we leave practically the floor although I think it’s mkre if we leave the hospital but who knows and now with Leo and his baby and Kat I know they will want to leave the hospital so o texted my mom. I mean I got to try right.

hey mom I was thinking can you let Leo leave the hospital free instead of having to sign out and in. I know it was he punishment but I mean he has kids now it’s not like he’s going to get in trouble again especially with Ryan here. I will keep doing the sign in and out thing so you know where I am and not have to worry about dad.

@ChayChay

Bella
“Mhm…” I started thinking of everything over about what he’d have to do if he left. I smiled a little
@Littlefeets

Kat

“So what do u wanna do now? I’m happy with anything.” She smiles.

@ChayChay

Rose

“A nap sounds great baby.” She smiled at him. She is tired too. She lays her head on him and starts to doze off.

Maria

I’ll see what I can do with the head of person here. I should have some way to get that to happen. I’ll try my best Tori.

@KBaldi93

Leo

“Watch a movie?” He asked her unsure of what she was thinking. He was cool with anything as well.

@Forever1201

Kat

“Sure…” she smiles. She follows him.

@ChayChay

Gabriel
I also fall asleep I am so tired. I have one hand Rose’s belly and I fall asleep with her on me.

Victoria
I then texted Leo when I got my answer and said

my moms going to try to get you off punishment. That way you don’t have to sign in and out anymore. I know Kat doesn’t know why you have to but soon you won’t need to I’m sure or hope.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201- Kat mentioned

Leo

As we get to my room. My phone goes off and its Tori. I read the messe. I text her back.

Thanks baby girl. Even f it doesn’t happen thanks for trying.

“What movie you want to watch?”

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Rose

I sleep without a problem. Till the babies started fighting again. I laid there awake. Not moving or waking him.