RBS official role play pt2

Kat

“U pick this time…whatever is fine.” She smiles.

@ChayChay

Gabriel
As I was sleeping and I felt the babies start to kick. Or one of them anyways I’m sure there both kicking but who knows. I wake up “Well that didn’t last long did it baby girl?” I ask and I run her belly. “Maybe I uosetted them with my hand in your belly.” I said with a laugh.

@ChayChay

Rose

“I don’t think it was you baby. They just are awake.” She giggled. “You’re so cute and so are they. It’s fine. You can sleep baby.”Preformatted text

@KBaldi93

Leo

I pick A movie and put it in. I picked a funny one. I figured we both could use a laugh. I go sit down beside her. I place a hand on her belly and the other around her waist.

@Forever1201

Gabriel
“Are you sure I don’t want to bore you to death. And before I do go back to sleep for at least 20 more minites or so which baby was the kicker? Or were they fighting again and which one was it that starte dit this time.”

@ChayChay

Eric
I looked at Bella. “What are you thinking about?”
@_Nasia

Riley
I smile as I watch them draw. “You guys are so cute together.” I mutter inaudibly. “I’m not much of a visual artist” I say laughing. “My talents were on the stage. I used to sing and act, I don’t do it as much anymore.”
@ChayChay
@fal.renet1398

Bella
“Well I was thinking about everything you said you’d have to do once you left.
@Littlefeets

Eric
I nodded. “Yeah it’s a lot. But I don’t have to deal with any of that quite yet luckily. I’m just making the most of my time here. Can’t beat the medical care here either.”
@_Nasia

Lizzie
I looked at what I had written with Hunter guiding my hand. “Well this looks legible at least.”
@lillyevens

Kat

She watches the movie. She laugh through it. She rest her head on his shoulders.

@ChayChay

Bella
I smiled a little. “Well I’m happy your not leaving.”
@Littlefeets

Aidan
“I do?” I ask, a little surprised. I was always the person people told their kids to stay away from. The one who passersby would look at and stare. My behaviours were looked upon as something to avoid.
I never reminded anyone of anyone else. “How?” I ask him.
@bpalmer1398

Eric
I gave her a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry I plan on probably staying here for a good while.”
@_Nasia

Rose

“Surprising the one on the right started it so that wa little Joseph. However they may have switched places with all the moving they did. I think they were playin this time.” She giggled. “I’m gonna try to go back asleep too.”

@KBaldi93

Leo

I laughed so much it hurt. It was a funny movie. I held her close.

@Forever1201

Jason

He smiled big as he drew. He finished it up. “Here ya go.” He handed it to Riley.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

Easton
“If you ever want to come hang out this boy cant sing but that doesn’t stop me from trying Riley.” I say laughing. “The roof is a fun place for stuff like that.”
@Caticorn
@ChayChay

Kat

She laughs through the movie. Then it ends. “Omg that’s was really funny.” She laughs.

@ChayChay

Leo

“Yeah. I figured uou needed a laugh baby.” He chuckled.

@Forever1201

Gabriel
I kissed her. “Babe I don’t think they can switch places there’s barely any room for them to move but who knows maybe. I can ask joe to kick you to know if they switched.” I laughed a little.

@ChayChay

Rose

“Hey no. I don’t want them to kick me. They settled down for now.” I giggled. “I want them to chill.”

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
“Ok baby I’ll ask them when you are awake and no more nap time. I love how they listen to me already. Now let’s take more nap time since there settles and we both want to go back to sleep.” This time I cuddles Rose still but didn’t put my hand on Rose’s stomach.

@ChayChay