RBS official role play pt2

Riley
“I haven’t tried actually singing since I started losing my hearing, but I have started translating my favourite songs into sign language.” I explain. “It gets a little awkward when there’s long musical interludes.” I say, followed by me repeating the sign for music over and over again before bursting out laughing.
@fal.renet1398
@ChayChay

Hunter
“It is getting better see.”
@Littlefeets

Brynn
“You ok Nolan?”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“As ok as i can be.” I smile and look at Coda

@bpalmer1398

Rae
“Your really nice and kind of shy and just your personality and stuff.” I say smiling.
@Caticorn

Brynn
“Ok baby.” I start to play wit coda.
@zoe4564

Aidan
I smile back shyly. “You’re the first person to say that my personality reminds you of someone you actually like.” I say, quietly. I hug him. “Thank you Rae.”
@bpalmer1398

Kat

She laughs. “Well I did…thanks babe…”

@ChayChay

Nolan

“So i have to get my suit soon but i can cancel the appointment so I can stay with you cuties.”

@bpalmer1398

Rae
“No problem Aidan.” I say as I hug him back. “Its all true.”
@Caticorn

Brynn
“Orion said he would go with you Paige came with me to try on my dress.”
@zoe4564

Easton
I really like music and before I got implants I would hold my hands over the speakers as u turned it up as loud as I could so I could feel it. It isnt as satisfying as gearing it but its enjoyable because you can still follow the mood of the music."
@ChayChay
@Caticorn

Nolan

“Ok…true. Ok Coda should i go get my suit or stay here and get it another day.” I ask knowing he wont answer.

@bpalmer1398

Jason

I smiled when he was talking. I found it so interesting learning new things about my man. I couldn’t believe we were engaged.

@fal.renet1398
@Caticorn

Leo

“That’s always good baby. I love your laugh.” He chuckled.

@Forever1201

Kat

“Thanks babe…your really sweet to me.” She puts her hand on her belly. “So what do u wanna do now?”

@ChayChay

Brynn
“dad you should stay with me.” I say as I talk in a little kid voice and giggle.
@zoe4564

Nolan

“Ok” I say chuckling. I hold his tiny hand.

@bpalmer1398

Brynn
I smile when he takes hold of Nolan’s finger. “He is so cute all smiles and holding in to you.”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“Yup.” I kiss her cheek. “So when should we have our wedding? It was supposed to be in a few days but this little runt came early.”

@bpalmer1398