RBS official role play pt2

Brynn
“I dont know. Whenever is fine.”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“Next week if hes better?” I ask not knowing when Coda would get better.

@bpalmer1398

Lizzie
I nodded. “Yeah it’s a little better. But it’s still not very good…”
@lillyevens

Bella
I smiled a little and looked down.
@Littlefeets

Eric
“Hey are you ok? What’s wrong?”
@_Nasia

Gabriel
After about 20 minutes I wake up and see Rose is still sleeping. I watch her sleep and I also look at her tummy. The babies must be sleeping I don’t see them kicking. Rose looks so peaceful.

Ryan
Something had been on my mind all day. I just look at Maria. “Maria baby I want to ask or talk to you about something. It’s been on my mind all day. Also I love you.”

@ChayChay

Bynn
“Yes as soon as Coda is better.” I say as I smile at him then kiss him

@zoe4564

Hunter
“You just have to keep practicing.”
@Littlefeets

Nolan

“Coda you better get better so I can marry you’re mommy.” I say gently squeezing his hand.

@bpalmer1398

Brynn
“He will.” I say with a laugh.
@zoe4564

Nolan

“He better. What do you think his personality will be like?”

@bpalmer1398

Brynn
“I think he will probably be quite.”
@zoe4564

Leo

“I want to rub your belly and take a nap my love. I’m so tired.” He smiled to her as he got comfortable.

@for

Kat

“Well go take a nap babe…” she says. She smiles.

@ChayChay

Rose

I was still asleep. It was nice sleeping. I love sleeping. The babies settled down enough.

Maria

“Okay babe. Shoot. Ask me whatever you want.” She smiled at him.

@KBaldi93

Nolan

“Probably very smiley and shy” I add on. “A few more days and hopefully our families can meet him.”

@bpalmer1398

Gabriel
I just kept looking at her sleep. I love her so much. She looks so peaceful and rested or at least as rested as she can be. I know this was probably going to wake her up and I didn’t want to but we will see. I put my hand on her belly and started to rub it. I whispered “shh babies please don’t kick your mommy while I’m doing this. Let her sleep.”

Ryan
I smile at her and give her a kiss. “I know we just started dating again or well for the first time but babe I was wondering what do you think about us having another kid. I mean you are a little old to have one biologically but what do you think about adopting another kid and actually being a real family. I mean of course we got Andy, Leo, Tori, Ariana and Lola but we never really watched them grow up or be in there lives. The only life I was in was Leo’s. What do you say or think about starting over again just you, I and a kid and actually doing things right this time with being there for them, no hurting them.”

@ChayChay

Brynn
“I hope so. And yes I think he will be a bit of a shy boy.”
@zoe4564

Leo

“Well we are in bed love.” He said then kissed her and started to fall asleep.

@Forever1201

Rose

She felt Gabe start to run her belly and she smiled. She stayed asleep though. She was extra tired.

Maria

“Well would you want a boy or girl? I mean we have three girls between the two of us and only two boys. So I would want a boy.” She smiled. She wanted this.

@KBaldi93

Nolan

“Or he may just shock us and be a little daredevil.” I look at Coda. “You better be a good boy.”

@bpalmer1398