RBS official role play pt2

Brynn
“I dont know we will have to see.”
@zoe4564

Ryan
I smile at her. “or the other option we can do if you want one biologically with me would be to do a surrogate mother to carry our baby. It is up to you and it is up to you if you want another child. If you don’t want one I am completely on board with you. I want to do what you want. If you feel like we are too old to take care of a child or baby then we won’t do it.”

Gabriel
I keep rubbing her belly lightly so I wouldn’t wake up Rose. I want her o wake up on her own not because of me. am so happy she is my wife and I am so happy to have these babies. What Rose doesn’t know is I am doubting myself. I am scared I will screw up again and cheat or somehow I will go back to Jess. I mean I miss Jess a lot and want to talk to her again but I don’t want to ruin things with Rose or hurt her again.

@ChayChay

Nolan

“Im thinking of heading to my room but if you want me to say I will.”

@bpalmer1398

Brynn
“Hold your little boy for a bit before you leave.”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“Ok.” I say taking him from her. “Hi buddy wanna cuddle with daddy?”

@bpalmer1398

Kat

She smiles. She lets him sleep. And then she starts to fall asleep too closer to him.

@ChayChay

Brynn
“You look so cute with him.” Coda hold his hand.
@zoe4564

Leo

He is sleeping peacefully. He feels Kay get closer. He holds her closer.

@Forever1201

Rose

I start to slowly toss in my sleep. I’m starting to wake up. I can feel Gabe still rubbing my belly. As I lay there I wonder what is on his mind.

Maria

“We could do it the last way. I think I really like that way the best baby. I would love to have another one with you. Then it can be what it is. I wouldn’t mind as long as the baby was healthy. Who would we get to be out surrogate though? I want it to be someone we trust.”

@KBaldi93

Nolan

“No you do isnt that right Coda?” I say kissing his little head.

@bpalmer1398

Kat

She sleeps peacefully. She feels comfortable. She rests her hand on his chest.

@ChayChay

Gabriel
I can tell Rose is starting to wake up. I give her a kiss and say “Hey baby girl your awake. I loved watching you sleep and look so comfy. How was your nap?”

@ChayChay

Brynn
“Such a cute baby.”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“Yup cause hes ours.” I respond smiling. “Oh Coda you dknt know whats ahead for you. Treatments and medications possibly a feeding tube and many more.”

@bpalmer1398

Brynn
“But we are her for you through it all.”
@zoe4564

Leo

I hold her belly with one hand and her waist with the other. She makes me so happy. She is amazing.

@Forever1201

Rose

I wake up and open my eyes when I hear him speak. “My nap was great. How was yours baby? I’m hungry for finner now.”

@KBaldi93

Nolan

“Yup.” I slowly rock him as his eyes close.

@bpalmer1398

Kat

She keeps sleeping. While sleeping she feels Layla kick and she smiles. She keeps sleeping.

@ChayChay

Gabriel
I just smile at her and kiss her on the lips then on the cheek. “Alright baby girl. Do you want to go to the cafe or do you want me to bring something up here for you?” I asked her. I was fine with either. “And my nap was good.”

@ChayChay

Brynn
“Once he is asleep we can go.”
@zoe4564

Nolan

“He almost is.” I continue to rock him.

@bpalmer1398