RBS official role play pt2

Rose

“We can go down together baby. Unless you want to go somewhere by yourself. Then I’ll just tell you what I want love.” They hadn’t spent any time apart really since they it married. She didn’t want him to feel tied down or like just because they are married hecant do anything.

@KBaldi93

Leo

He is still asleep. He felt Layla kick at his hand. He smiled in his sleep.

@Forever1201

Gabriel
“I am good with you coming with me. I just wanted to ask since you looked so comfy and the twins are calm and not kicking you I didn’t know if you wanted to move was all.” I smiled at her. I then kissed her stomach on both sides so both babies got some loving from me.

@ChayChay

Rose

“You’re gonna be a great daddy baby.” She said as she slowly got up. “Let’s go then.” She giggled.

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I smile at her and take her hand when she is up. “Thanks baby girl I will try my best to be the best dad and husband I can be. Babe you looked like something was on your mind a little while ago you okay?” I asked her. I wasn’t concerned or worried just very curios.

@ChayChay

Rose

“I was wondering what was on your mind.” She giggled. “That’s what was on mine.”

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
Okay that is scaring me. I mean she was asleep how could she tell something was on my mind. “How? How did you even know something was on my mind or I was thinking of something baby girl?” I asked her. I wanted to know this answer before I tell her what was on my mind.

@ChayChay

Brynn
“Well when he is you can just put him to bed.”
@zoe4564

Rose

“Baby I heard you talking to the babies and I could just tell. Baby I know you.” She smiled at him. She kissed his cheek.

@KBaldi93

Bella
I looked up. “O-oh uh y-yea I’m fine.” I said not making eye contact.
@Littlefeets

Kat

After a few minutes she wakes up. She sees Leo sleeping. She smiles and she makes sure to not wake him up.

@ChayChay

Nolan

“Ok.” I watch as he let’s go of my finger and poo its his hand close to his face. Once hes asleep I slowly stand up and put him on the bed. “Good night Coda.”

@bpalmer1398

Brynn
I kiss Coda before we leave. “I love you baby and we will see you when you wake up.”
@zoe4564

Nolan

I hold her hand as we leave. Once we get to the nineth floor I wall to my room open the door and sit down on my bed.

@bpalmer1398

Gabriel
I just smiled at her. “I love you babe. So what I was thinking about was our lives together, and our family, and me being a dad. I’m scared that I’m going to be a bad dad once there out in this world. If any of them turn out to be my mom or sister then it will most likely be a war in our house.” I said with a giggle. “Then I was thinking of our journey till this day and how I hurt you before. It’s more self reflecting thoughts so it’s nothjng bad love.”

@ChayChay

Aidan
“I know.” I say, softly. “I just don’t know how to believe it anymore.” The text tone on my phone goes off and I look at it. Hi sweetie. I just wanted to check in on you. My mom. My mom texted me. Why, I don’t know, but it happened. Aidan: Guys what should I do? Matt: Ignore her. Jace: Text her back with something nasty. “Jace, seriously?” I say, rolling my eyes.
@bpalmer1398

Brynn
I follow him. I lay my head in his lap. “Nolan everything ok?”
@zoe4564

Riley
I nod. “I do the same thing. If I turn up my hearing aids, I can kind of hear the words, but I can feel the beat.” I see Jason smile at Easton and smile back. “Did you two meet here or were you already dating when you were admitted?” I ask them.
@ChayChay

Rae
“Believe it because I told you and I wont lie to you.” I hear his phone go off then the look on his face. “Are you ok?” I ask as I look at him I was really concerned
@Caticorn

Lizzie
“Yeah practice makes perfect. It’s extremely frustrating, but I definitely understand the use of practicing.”
@lillyevens

Easton
I smile at Jason. I wanted him to tell Riley that we had met here and how. “Are you looking for a relationship while you’re here?”
@Caticorn
@ChayChay