RBS official role play pt2

@bpalmer1398

Nplan

“Yup. I just hate seeing him like this.” I say sighing.

@bpalmer1398

Colt
“But you are more amazing cutie.”
@Littlefeets sorry I thought I already responded to this

Brynn
“I know I do to but I just keep thinking he will get better.”
@zoe4564

Aidan
“No. No, I’m not okay.” I answer, looking down at my phone. Another text message. Ainsley Moore.
Answer me right now.
Jace: Okay, now can I go off on her? Matt: Easy, Jace. I hug my knees to my chest. Beth: It’s okay to cry, Aidan. Aidan: No, Beth, it’s not. I show Rae my phone and the messages from my mom. “She hasn’t wanted to talk to me in a year and when she finally does, she deadnames me.”
@bpalmer1398

Riley
“I don’t know. If I find someone that I like and get along with, then I’d probably consider it.” I tell him. “I had a girlfriend for a bit before I came here, but we broke up because of the communication barrier.”
@fal.renet1398

Natalie
I smiled sweetly at him. “Well that doesn’t make you any less amazing.” I really, really like Colt. I just get really frustrated with all of my memory issues, so hopefully it won’t bother him too much over time.
@bpalmer1398

Rae
“Dial her number and give me the phone.” I was probably as mad as Jace. “That is uncalled for. She might be your mom but that doenst mean she can do this too you Aidan.”
@Caticorn

Aidan
I give him a slight smile and dial my mom’s number, then give the phone to Rae.
Mom
“Hello? Ainsley?”
Aidan
I curl my self into a ball, trying to tune her voice out.
@bpalmer1398

Nolan

“I do too, but seeing him hooked up to many machines scares me.” I lay down

@bpalmer1398

Colt
“I love you and if you need anything I’m here for you.” I say as I kiss her cheek.
@Littlefeets

Rae
“Yeah no.” I say as I look over to Aidan. I move the phone away. “Your ok I promise.” I tell him. “Your son doesn’t want to speak to you if you are going to go about disrespecting him. If you have anything semi pleasant which I assume you dont I will take a message otherwise please dot call back until you learn manners. Thank you.”
@Caticorn

Brynn
“I know it scares me too.” I start to cry a little.
@zoe4564

Nolan

I walk over to her. “Dont cry hes gonna be alright.” I hug her.

@bpalmer1398

Aidan
I turn and smile back at him briefly before turning around again and putting my hands over my head.
Mom
“Oh right. He changed his name.” Calm tone, Penelope. Calm tone. “What is it again?” I ask, trying to sound innocent
@bpalmer1398

Brynn
“I know he just scares me is all.”
@zoe4564

Rae
It takes everything in me not to scream at his mother. “I assume you are playing dumb but I’ll cut you some slack incase you are really just that stupid and forgetful. Its Aidan.”
@Caticorn

Easton
“So you want someone who knows ASL you hold come to group with me on Wednesday it’s all if us deaf and hard of hearing kids.”
@Caticorn

Aidan
I freeze and begin to tear up. Aidan: She doesn’t even remember my name.
Mom
“Aidan. Right.” I say, sighing. “Anyway, where is he?”
@bpalmer1398

Rae
I see him crying I rush over and hug him. “Crying because of you.” I say hanging up.
@Caticorn