RBS official role play pt2

Gabriel
I just smile “yeah we can drop it. I was just letting out know is all. What do you feel like eating?” I asked her as we got on the elevator to go down to the cafeteria. I couldn’t get a read on her this time if she was mad or not but I don’t want to start stuff with her I’m sure the babies would not be happy.

@ChayChay

Rose

“Um… pickle, spaghetti and a roll. With a tea to do I love.” She smiled to him.

@KBaldi93

Kat

“Thanks baby…” She eats her food. She enjoys it.

@ChayChay

Gabriel
I just smile at her. “The babies must really love pickles. And okay no problem babe just go find a place and I’ll come bring your food to you okay.” Once I finished that sentence be elevator opened up indicating we were on the floor of the cafeteria. “Oh babe in about 3 hours I got a therapy session.” I was happy that I had one I think I need to talk about how I feel with what I’ve been thinking and figure out why that may be.

@ChayChay

Natalie
I smiled sweetly and started blushing a lot when he said that. I took a couple seconds to think as I looked at Colt. “I love you too Colt.”
@bpalmer1398

Leo

I smile as she eats. I’m happy she is happy. I love her.

@Forever1201

Rose

“Okay baby.” I say as we walk in and he goes to get my food. I see Kat and Leo. “Hey guys.” I walk up and say.

@KBaldi93

Kat

“Oh hi rose…how are u?” She says.

@ChayChay

Bella
“N-nothing’s wrong.” I say wiping my eyes.
@Littlefeets

Gabriel
I get her food and I got a apple and pizza for myself. I also got her tea and me a soda. I walked back and saw she found out twins. I walked over to them. “Here you go babe” I then sat down. I looked at Leo and Kat. “Hey” I said to both.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Rose

“Hey Kat im good. How are you?” She looked to Gabe. “Thanks baby.” She started eating.

Leo

“Hey guys. Thanks or joining us. Baby you okay?”

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Kat

She turn to Leo. “Yhea I’m ok…” she then turns to Rose “I’m doing good…what about u Gabriel?”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Eric
I reached out and turned her head to make her look at me. “Something is clearly wrong. What is it? You can tell me.”
@_Nasia

Gabriel
I just started to eat. Then Kat asked how I am. “I’m doing good Kat how are you doing?” I asked her then went back to eating. “Did you guys have a fun day today?”

@ChayChay

Leo

“We did dude. So y’all ready for our wedding tomorrow?” He asked Gabe smiling. He was done eating.

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Kat

“I’m doing good too…” she smiles. She waits for them to answer.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
Once they asked me the question or well rose and I, i smiled at them and said “yeah manor course I’m ready. You guys excited? Or nervous?”

@ChayChay

Rose

“I’m ready as well.” She smiled at the both of them. She was happy for her friends. She was happy they were happy.

Leo

“I think both dude.” He chuckled as he talked. “I love you.”

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I look at Leo and Kat and how cute they were. “so man I know we are invited but but are you going to invite Tori. Like aren’t your parents dating or something. I’m only asking because I’ve seen both your dad and mom a few times and they looked like more than friends or f buddies.”

@ChayChay

Hunter
“It really does.”
@Littlefeets

Leo

“Our parents are getting married. I was thinking of inviting her but I wanted to check with Kat first.” He laughed a little.

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201