RBS official role play pt2

Gabriel
“Whoops sorry. I’m just going to shut my mouth now before I get myself into trouble. And also congrats I guess. Do you think they will actually work out I mean you know your dad do you think it will last?”

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Kat

She takes a deep breath and smiles. “Of course victoria could be invited…she is our friend after all…and I’m kind of nervous for the wedding but also excited.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
“Well that’s good. I’m was freaking out to Kat, but Rose here didn’t have to worry much because she didn’t even know what was happening. I’m sure everything will be perfect the only thing that is important is how happy you and Leo are” I then took Rose’s hand and kissed it.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Rose

“That’s awesome guys. I’m sure it will all be fine. Y’all love each other so much.”
She smiled as Gabe took her hand.

Leo

“I think she was the one that got away from dad. So I think they will.” He smiled.

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Kat

“So what about u guys? U guys are really cute together.”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
“Well thanks for calling us cute. And what do you mean by what about us? That’s would be good if your dad and Tori’s mom worked out. How is Tori by the way?” I wasn’t sure if she was referring to how we are as a couple or how marriage life is going.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Easton
“I know that feeling meeting is tonight if you want me to pick you up from your room before I go.”
@Caticorn orp Lilly is making a character that will be there

Rose

“I’m lost.” She said out loud. She sighed and started eating.

Leo

“Baby what are you talking about?” Tori said hey to all y’all. She is doing okay. She is glad to be back." He pulled out his phone to text her.

hey baby girl. 4pm tomorrow at the chapel be there please.

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Jason

“Well have fun at your meeting love. I’ll be in my room when your done.” He smiled and kissed Easton on the cheek. He then whispered. “Remember where we first made love?”

@fal.renet1398
@Caticorn

Kat

“What do u mean?” She asks confused. She eats.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Easton
“We can do that again later if you want baby.” I say as I kiss him
@ChayChay

Gabriel
I kept eating. “well that was nice of her. I know we don’t really talk or hangout with her but she seems nice and I like her. I wish she would hangout with us more but who knows shes probably busy or has to watch what she does since her mom works here. She must of had a terrible time wherever she was if she was happy to be back here.”

Victoria
I was watching some TV in my room when I heard my phone go off. I looked at the text and saw it was Leo.

Ok, i’ll be there

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Brynn
“Yeah he is. He will be safe.” I say as I cuddle up.
@zoe4564

Colt
“Then let’s go head on back it’s been a full day.”
@Littlefeets

Nolan

“Maybe we should get him something like a blanket or teddy bear he can have as a baby and kid.” I say running my fingers through my hair.

@bpalmer1398

Jason

“Yes please my love.” He said to Easton. He kissed Easton again.

@fal.renet1398

Rose

“I don’t know. I’m confused.” She said between bites.

Leo

“Tori will be there tomorrow.” He insides eating.

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I finished eating. “yeah I am confused too. Oh well. So what are you two up to after eating?” I asked them both.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Leo

“Probably watch a movie. I’m not sur though. Baby what are we doing?”

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Kat

She thinks. “I’m not sure either.” She keeps eating.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I just nod. “Kat are you okay you seem off. I get it if you want to talk to Leo but I am curious if you are okay.”

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Easton
“Ok I’ll see you later baby.” I say as I smile. “Well do you want me to show you around Riley.”
@Caticorn