RBS official role play pt2

Kat

“Yhea I’m ok don’t worry…” she smiles so they don’t worry. She keeps eating.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I smile back at Kat. I knew something was up with her but I am not going to make her talk. That is Leo’s job. “So has the baby been kicking you yet Kat?” I figured I would change the subject.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Kat

“Yhea she has…she has been kicking a few times.” She says.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
“Aww thats good. The little troublemakers have been kicking Rose too. They were fighting earlier.” I said with a laugh remembering Rose laughing at it but being a tiny bit annoyed since they would not leave her alone.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Brynn
“One of the nurses told me about this Preemie program thing where the old ladies in the hospis and nursing home wing make these crocheted octopus that science have proved that helps them get better faster. I told her yes that we would like that.”
@zoe4564

rose

“Yeah they did fight. It was funny but annoying. I love when they move.”

Leo

He looked to Kat. He mouthed “are you sure baby? You seem off.” He looks back to rose and Gabe.

@Forever1201
@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I smile at Rose and kiss her. “I love it when they kick. Speaking of later I am going to get Joe to kick you. We got to see if they switched. I love how they listen to me. You do realize its 3 against 1 now in pissing you off and annoying you.” I said with a laugh.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Kat

She whispers to Leo. “Yhea I am…” she turns to Rose and Gabriel “It must be quite a challenge to have 2 babies kicking Rose.” She smiles.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I shrugged. “I have no idea since I’m not carrying the twins but I love them already and the listen to me. I told Bekah to kick Rose so we knew what side the babies were on and she kicked her. Is it a challenge for you? I mean it must be different because for you girls your carrying these babies which must take a toll on your body then they kick and stuff it must be exhausting.”

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Nolan

“Ok. I’m wondering what hes gonna like. What food, colours, toys.”

@bpalmer1398

Rose

I giggle. This is I funny. "I just want them to be healthy. Like I told Gabe. If they are kicking it’s a good sign.

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Kat

“That’s true…” she says. She keeps eating.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I just smile at everyone and put my hand on Rose’s belly. I really do love these babies so much. I was wondering if one would kick my hand but I would be okay if they weren’t. They could be sleeping like good little babies. “I can’t wait for these munchkins to come out. I’m ready for them.”

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Brynn
“I dont know but I think we should get him a blanket or something like that.”
@zoe4564

Kat

“I see ur excited Gabriel…that’s good…” she says.

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I just nodded as in I was saying yeah.

@Forever1201
@ChayChay

Rose

“I’m not quiet ready. We still have to eat crivs and diapers and formula and everything else babies need. Clothes and shoes and socks. Blankets and towels. All that other stuff too. Bottles, swings, strollers and what else?”

@KBaldi93
@Forever1201

Kat

“The toys so they could entertain and baby food and formula oh and their bathing tub thing…”

@ChayChay

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
“well i mean we are in a hospital. I’m pretty sure they will provide that stuff to us or at least the cribs, towels and blankets and stuff. We will most likely have to buy the babies clothes. We may have to buy bottles. Definately will have to buy the swings and strollers.” I said while thinking of everything.

@ChayChay
@Forever1201

Nolan

“Yup.” I close my eyes relaxing. “Ok I dont know why but I feel so stressed.”

@bpalmer1398