RBS official role play pt2

Valentino

He moves forward to Leo “Since when do u know your little sister? And since when did u start dating her?”

Parker

He crosses his arms and waits for an answer.

@ChayChay

Gabriel
I just laugh. “well you mean good from when they were fighting and I told Bekah to kick you. Babe do you actually like her name. If you want to pick another name we can I mean it’s not to late. I just want to know what you actually think of the name.”

@ChayChay

Rose

“Love I love her name. I told you this already. Why do you not like it?” She was confused.

@KBaldi93

Leo

"We have been dating for like 5 months. I met her and within a week we were dating. That was about 4 1/2 to 5 months ago.

@Forever1201

Gabriel
“No lve I like it I mean after all I picked it out but I just wanted to make sure you actually liked it and weren’t just saying it was all. I don’t want to change her name.” Once I finished what I said we got to the hospital and started to unpack the car. We brought everything up to her room. “I feel bad for the kids I mean they won’t remember but the first few months to a year or two they will be living in a hospital instead of a house.”

@ChayChay

Valentino

He gets a little more closer to him. “And how do I know if we can trust u? How can we know that u won’t hurt her? Use her?”

Parker

“And how will we know if your not like that bastard Riccardo?”

@ChayChay

Rose

“Baby. You are amazing. Luckily they won’t remember. It will be okay baby. At least they are healthy.”

@KBaldi93

Leo

“I would never lay a hand on her. I’m not sure how I can prove it to you. However I only have the best of intentions. She will be my wife. I would die before letting anyone hurt her. I love her far too much to ever hurt her. Why would I use her?”

@Forever1201

Gabriel
I smile “yes they are healthy.” I then rubbed her belly and said to the babies. “I love you guys, please be good kids when your older.” I then kissed her belly.

@ChayChay

Parker

He sighs “Valentino he’s got a point…I mean this guys looks nice…maybe he is perfect for Kat…we’ve protect Kat for a long time but now Kat has a special someone…she deserves to be happy…”

Valentino

He thinks for a few moments. Then he sighs. “Fine…I accept u dating my little sister…” he gets a little closer to Leo. “But if u ever hurt my butterfly, I will find u and I will kill u…ever since our parents died…me and my brother here swore ourselves to protect Kat…and we will still protect her…u better treat her right…I trust u with her and I don’t want to see u betray this trust…understand?”

@ChayChay

Lizzie
I sighed. “Yeah I definitely know how much practice makes perfect…”
@lillyevens

Hunter
“Then just let me know if you need more help ever.”
@Littlefeets

Leo

“Yeah. I gotcha. I promise I won’t hurt her. That’s why she will be my wife.” He smiled at the guys

@Forever1201

Rose

“I’m sure they will be great love.” She giggled the. They started to kick. She grabbed Gabe’s hand. “Here baby feel.”

@KBaldi93

Brynn
“Good because I really want to see how my little guy is doing today.”
@zoe4564

Colt
“Exactly. I cant.” I say as we head back.
@Littlefeets

Valentino

He rolls her eyes “U better not betray the trust I’m giving to u…”

Kat

She comes in. “Hey guys I’m back.” She kisses Leo on the cheek. “U two didn’t do anything to my fiancé right?”

Parker

“Don’t worry we didn’t do anything bad.”

@ChayChay

Gabriel
I smiled and felt them kick. It was cute feeling the tiny kicks. “aww my babies love me don’t you little ones” I said talking to her stomach and rubbing my hand. I then kissed Rose and said :I hope I didn’t get them to active again where they will annoy you. If they do I am sorry i didn’t mean it."

@ChayChay

Leo

“Baby they just talked to me.” E reassured her it was okay. “So are you and Layla full love or do I need to go get y’all some food?”

@Forever1201

Rose

“I guess we will have to wait and see. Do you want to put the things together and I talk to you or the other way around?” She smiled a smile she waited on an answer.

@KBaldi93

Gabriel
I laughed at her. “I can put the things together love I would just need you to tell me where to put things when they are all put together. What do you want me to work on first?” I figured she can boss me around.

@ChayChay

Lizzie
“Thanks Hunter. I know I pretty much have to try to practice everything I can with my left. So I really appreciate all the help I can get.”
@lillyevens

Nolan

“Ok then help me finish this.” I say pointing to my food.

@bpalmer1398

Natalie
I smiled at him as we went back. “I don’t remember if you told me or not, or if you don’t want to you don’t have to, but what is the treatment for?”
@bpalmer1398