Re-Opening of My Art Request Thread- Covers, Splashes, PFP, Watermarks, Character Edits, Backgrounds, Overlays, and Much More!

I submitted two request, thanks in advance :blush:

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry this is my first time doing anything like this I didn’t really know how to go about it. I was hoping you could fix it and because since I’m new at it I offered to send a pic. But I realize you worked very hard and I’m sorry. If you don’t want to make it with the charectors i posted I understand.

yes thank you so much

Your Amazing, Thanks so much, really appreciate it. :grin:

What can I use to credit you?

Hey love,
Do you do outline’s?

Haha that would be great! Just the outline!

Not specific, Just let her have straifgt hair and Upturned Feline eyes. And full round lips. For the rest you can decide what you want!

thankssss

1 Like

thanksss :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey I really like this one, but can I ask you for some changes? Well, maybe the background could be more red because of “HOT or not?” And the boy he’s actually a badass so he could be like more proud of himself, he is like cocky and think that he’s the best and every girl needs him and the girl she could be more like 1.) Sad and looking for him because he wasn’t as bad as he’s now or 2.) Like “you stupid boy think I care?” Pose or something like that. I don’t know which of the pose is better for her but I think you know how I imagine what I wrote :sweat_smile:… and maybe without that Instax retro picture? But if you have no time for this you don’t have to do it. :slightly_smiling_face: But thank you anyway I like this photo too​:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! I submitted a background request! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or the background could be not just a colour but something like I don’t know maybe house and they’re on balcony or something romantic but not too much because you know he’s a badass… but what I wrote as a feedback is still my opinion

Can you make me an intro and outro?

1 Like

Omgggg I lovvveeee ittttt!!! Thankkkk youuu soo much!! Its beautiful!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::kiss:

1 Like

Hey love,
Are you still doing my outline?
PLease let me know
Love ya

No its no problem!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love it!! :heart:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, That is stunning!!! Thank you so much!!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey, my name is Amelia I am writing a story called Consequences do you think you could help me with a large cover? If yes here are the details-

Character 1 Details-

Outfit- Black Beach Day Romper, Black Holiday Sequin Heels

Character 2 Details-

Outfit- Muscle Tank Green, Black Hipster High Top Sneakers, Distressed White Jeans

Character 3 Details-

Outfit- Black Beach Boy Linen Shirt, Khaki Beach Boy Shorts, Dark Brown Leather Oxford Shoes

Background-

Can you make Character 1 in the middle and character 2 on the left Kissing character 1s cheek and character 3 is on the right kissing character 1s cheek and character 1 is smiling?
Also a large cover?

Thanks, love
Amelia

1 Like