Re-search and Rescue

If you want to know a quick fact for your story or just want to know more about a specific time period/legends/myths, etc. Let me know, I will research it and get back to you as quickly as possible. It saves you time and makes me happy. Everything I tell you will be checked multiple times across multiple credible sources. Write on!

2 Likes

What do you mean? Like time eras like the 1800s or 1950s or something?

Glad you asked! Yes, time periods, artifacts, people, you name it, I’ll find it!
Want to know if there’s a specific creature or legend that’s not popular but unique and interesting?
I’ll find it. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

oh ok! thanks! :blush:

No problem, anytime!

1 Like

hi, I’m back! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome back, How can I help you today?

umm…i’m a bit stuck with my story. So, it takes place in the 1960s but i don’t know what outfits i can create with the stuff Episode already has. Like the hair. I’m lost.

1 Like

1960’s, ok. What is the age and gender of your MC?

early 20s and female.
well, it’s male and female but I wanna focus on female for now.

1 Like

Ok, I will look that up for you!

1 Like

So, women’s fashion in the 60’s continued on the trend of “extreme style and attitude.” It was part of the whole rebellious streak that young women started back in the 20’s, except not overnight.

Dresses: By the 60’s short dresses were common, what really set the era apart from the 20’s was how much shorter the dresses got. “How short a woman’s dress was became a sign of how confident she was (not necessarily that she had great legs). Hem length was directly proportional to how women felt about their own sexual liberation. Short skirts were not meant to attract men for the sake of sexual interest, but instead were a way to attract attention so that a WOMAN could be the one to decide if his attention was wanted. Sexual power through fashion.”

(Next reply will be on tops, sweaters, and coats, I just didn’t want to make you wait while I typed it all out.)

Nice, thanks! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.