Reaching 200 reads!

Hey writers!
I am getting close to reaching 200 reads and I would love to ask for you help with that!
Could you look at my story and help me reach the milestone?

Why should you read my story:

• I believe I am creating something different from “normal” Episode stories.
  • I am focusing more on older characters and their life - regretting some past decisions, learning how to live with decision they have already made, dealing with work life and a kid. But mostly dealing with unbearable pain and suffering.
  • Decisions plays a huge part in my story - who does the main character decide to become knowing that her decision will change the fate of so many people ?
  • I focus a lot on topic of love and the faith and desire to fight for the loved ones.
  • There is a deeper meaning behind every line and it is up to every reader if they decide to open to it and see it or not.
  • And many many more things. Just read it and you will find out! :gem:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 8
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

1 Like

Hey! Do you want to do R4r?
Name: The fragments of the past

Author: Kate B

Instagram name: kateb_episode

Description: After a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?

Chapters: 3

Genre: Action/ romance

Style: Ink

Link:

1 Like

Read my story and send me proof and I will do the same for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

DM me if you want R4R with me :wink:

Read my Terms first.

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/im-still-looking-r4r/112720/95?u=r.es.story

Ok!

1 Like

Wow this is something not cliche and interesting!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ll be happy if you read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surely! You can also read my story and give me some feedback! that will be great for me 2~

1 Like

I’ll get to you story as soon as possible :slight_smile: if you will want to give me feedback on my story, could you send to me via PM, please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

you mean personal message in here!?
Sure no problem at all…am gonna read yours now!

1 Like

Yeah, in here :smile:

1 Like

ok i willl read it now

1 Like

Awesome :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

sorry my phone is dead now lol! i will continue reading afteer some time! And as far i read its good…lol i know am a teenager still i was seek of episode bad boy and pregnent stories!

1 Like

Take your time, it’s fine :smile:

1 Like

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram? If not it’s fine, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
This is the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960