Reaching/Grabbing Hand Scene?

Does anyone know how to do that scene where it only shows the hands and one reaches out to grab someone else’s? I don’t know if that makes sense, but if anyone knows, it would greatly be appreciated!

I don’t really know what you’re talking about, but I think you have to make an overlay and use the codes.

use zoom helper to zoom on an area that only shows the hands, then have your characters use talk_gesture to look like they’re holding hands. the hand on the right should be leaning/going out, so if you spot them and zoom correctly, it should look like their hands are touching. if you don’t like how the gesture animation or you’re using a different style, you can experiment with other animations where characters stick their hand out, and play around with the spot directing until you like it! :slightly_smiling_face:

if you don’t like how this looks, you can use overlays or edit to make it look like they’re holding hands then upload that as a background and use it in your story.

Update: The best animations I’ve found for this is kiss_forward_selfie for the girl and talk_give_ringbox for the guy.