Read 3 Episodes & Enter a Draw!

Hey There Episidians!
I just released Fantastical “Riddled”

I am looking to boost the reads a bit and get it moving along a bit better. It’s super hard to get exposure for new stories!

So to give you all a little encouragement to check out my work, at 100 reads I am giving away a free premium set of backgrounds and overlays (daz materials = $30+ value) AND if you send me the screenshot on instagram of the credit reel at the end of episode 3, I’ll enter you into a draw to win access to the exclusive drive that’s bursting with even more great content!

So please give me a read and check me out on instagram @thorneartstudio

(Formerly known as backgroundfactory)

Thanks!

Great! Count me in!
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Style Ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960
Instagram @fongjoline

I’d Love to enter.

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-Genres: Mystery, Thriller, Drama, Romance
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Cliche-Breaker,

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(NEXT)%20COVER

I’m sorry for the confusion, but it’s not read for read, it’s read and enter the contest to exclusive access to some great backgrounds and overlays. I feel bad, but I just have very little time to read these days, but I do have lots of backgrounds and overlays to share as my contribution to the community.

I’m sorry for the confusion, but it’s not read for read, it’s read and enter the contest to exclusive access to some great backgrounds and overlays. I feel bad, but I just have very little time to read these days, but I do have lots of backgrounds and overlays to share as my contribution to the community.

Can I still enter?

Of course! The draw is on going probably until 500 reads :slight_smile: the next draw will be when I hit 250(very close) then one more at 500. Your name stays in the draw if you dont win :slight_smile:

Do you make you’re own artwork???

The story art is by a variety of different artists, you can find the credits in the credit reel on episode 3. I do make all my own backgrounds and overlays with 3d meshes :slight_smile: