Dreams and Nightmares - my first story!

Hey there! This is my thread to promote my story and post updates :slight_smile: I’ll also do R4R if you want to.

Here are the details:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 12 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

This story might seem like it’s just another cliche, but it’s much more than that. I put so much work and time in it to make it the best I can! There are many plot twists and character developments which you might not notice in the first three episodes, but as the story goes on, there are many secrets to be discovered!
All art is made by me.

3 Likes

Hello I’ll read your story asap, Have you instagram to send you the screenshot there? if not then I’ll send you here or in P.M. wherever you want :heartpulse: :kissing_cat:

Mine is
Name: King’s Desire
Episodes: 20 (complete)
STYLE: classic
Description: You have to be careful, here magical creatures kill humans, their superior has crush on you, will you risk it?
My instagram is: piyiorfanoudaki

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

I don’t have instagram, so please send me the screenshots here (or pm) :slight_smile: I’ll start yours now, it seems very interesting!

1 Like

Great! Send me screenshots and then I’ll start reading yours :slight_smile:

Hey, my name is SarcasticGenie and I’d love to do read for read. If you want feedback what I normally do is a detailed review on the first three episodes and an overview, but I can do it for more if you would like me to; all you have to do is ask. Us authors have to stick together!

My story:
Story Title: Ace of Hearts
Style: INK
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Description: Skylar Rhodes was a notorious journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in the town of Morcastle, she has her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to figure out the truth… or die trying.

Title: Thrill of the Hunt
Author: Azaria Sin or azariasin (azaria.episode on IG for screencaps!)
Genre: Mystery/murder-mystery/romance/thriller
Summary: A deranged serial killer is hunting street workers! You’re a detective paired with an alluring man: will you capture the psychopath while battling lust & inner demons? CC[MATURE]

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6661570308734976

I have your story on my shelf, and hope I can get a review out of it by TOMORROW at the latest! I’ll read up to all of your latest chapters since I have unlimited passes. I have 10 episodes, but since you’ll do 8, reading uptil the entire season finale is optional lol.

Great! I’ll start reading yours as soon as my passes get refilled :sweat_smile:
Thanks for reading!

I’d be happy of you could read all the 8 episodes, because I’m interested in what the readers think about the characters and if I’m describing them good enough so readers get the same impression of them as I do.
Just read as much as you want, send me a screenshot and I’ll read the same amount of episodes of your story (or even more, if I like it) :slight_smile:

Hey. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I’m interested in R4R, too. :slight_smile:
I will start reading your story soon. :slight_smile:

My Story. <3
Author: May Laugh
Title: Story Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the completly opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640
TESTAAAA

1 Like

hey! i`d love to do r4r!
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: Limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

Hey. If you like we could do r4r, too? :slight_smile: With screenshots, of course. :wink:

1 Like

Sure! I`ll PM you as I finish reading.

1 Like

I’ll do it also. But first I have to wait for my passes :persevere:

Me either :worried::worried:

1 Like

Sure! Just send me the screenshot when you’re done and I’ll start reading yours :slight_smile:

Send me screenshot as proof and I’ll read the same amount of episodes! :slight_smile:

I’ll just tag people who might be interested in this thread. Feel free to tag others :slight_smile:

@Days @LOONA @QueenMilii

1 Like

Heya twinny!

I will tag some people too!

@JHW

@Stargazer54

@moonshinegrays

3 Likes

Ma twin made a thread too. We really are twins (the most awesome twins) :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like