Read 4 Read : All Genres *you read mine, I'll read yours* CLOSED FOR CATCHING UP

Hey! So I did this because it is beneficial to all writers out there :wink:
Story Details:
Name: Grey Wolf
No. of episodes: 4 more soon
Summary: You escape from your abusive Alpha and find peace in the Shinning Moon Pack. What secrets are their alpha keeping? And will you risk it all for Jackson? A wolf who is just as broken as you.
Author Name: Rhi Rhi
Link:

I hope you enjoy my story and I hope I enjoy yours as well.
On another case, once you have read my story if you create some art I would love for you to send it to me!
Bye for now <3

Stories Waiting:

New Beginning by Deeday
The Mystery Man by ambiirdy
Rose by Kuen
Too Much Baby Mama Drama by Lex
Bruised Heart by Shweta_Episode

3 Likes

Hi check out my post if you want :slight_smile: :hibiscus:

1 Like

you can drop your fantasy story here as well.

I would be up for a R4R!

Story Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Story Description: Secrets, an arranged marriage, and a death sentence result in Elizabeth running from a kingdom fraught with war while a mysterious pirate repeatedly crosses her path.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6090470465077248

I would love to R4R, I will start it as soon as possible! <3

1 Like

Hi there! Do you want to do a r4r? We can do 4-4 or 3-3 chapter reads with screenshot proofs. Your call! Let me know if youā€™re interested

(WATCH NEW STORY TRAILER): [LINK TO TRAILER]

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 10 (Ongoing)

Genre: Comedy/Romance

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra and Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

I would like to do a 4-4 because your trailer got me hooked in straight away! This seems so good!
I will have to read this in the morning (bceause I live in the UK) but I will post screenshots soon xx

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_jRrLYJrrES

Want to do R4R? And SS as proof?

What inside of my story?

1- Art scene in all episode (Comic Art style)
2- I use different directing and discover overlay things by using my drawing
3- In this story donā€™t have CC. But I figure out how I want put CC without against my drawings

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Ink
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 8 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

Hey there!
Iā€™d love to have some new stories to read, and some new readers to read my story as well! I am the author of New Beginnings, now published on Episode.

About me:
I am the author of New Beginnings, now published on Episode.
Iā€™m 21, female, living in Canada.
I like long romantic walks at night in the forest, chasing waterfalls, getting new piercings with tatted vampire boys, and I watched the nightmare before Christmas over 100 times. I love suspense, mystery, and unexpected romances.

My story called ā€œNew Beginningsā€ is about a girl whoā€™s an only child living with her parents. She lives a perfect ā€œAmerican Dreamā€ life, until one day, when she accidentally heard some bad news that changed her whole life around. She tries to figure out who she really is, as her life as she knew it, was flipped upside-down. She goes through a moment of realization and starts looking at the world from a different lens. She starts noticing people more for who they are and she begins to discover a new being within her.
Cover:

LINK:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4778363049345024

Iā€™ll do R4R?:slight_smile:
Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesnā€™t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish forā€¦You never know who could be listeningā€¦ CC
Episodes- 5 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

Hey! Iā€™m down for R4R I have two stories ahead of yours but Iā€™m thinking I can start tomorrow night! Iā€™ll send screenshots through your pm when Iā€™m finished!

My story: Too much baby mama drama
Author: Lex
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 4 (Currently working on 5)
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

Thatā€™s cool. I live in Australia so itā€™s early here still. Iā€™ll check yours out in a bit and Iā€™ll send you screenshot proof. :slight_smile:

Hey @Rhi

You only have 3 chapters published. Have you updated/published your 4th episode? I canā€™t see it.

I finished reading all chapters. This is my screenshot proofs from chapter 3.

SCREENSHOT PROOF

I would love to do a R4R with ss as proof, would you like to do 4-4 or 3-3?

1 Like

@fluffyrice I have now updated it, so if you would like to see it, feel more than welcome to,
And your story was amazing!
I loved how they didnā€™t like each other at first and then became friends again!

I am in fact reading your whole story so far, and itā€™s awsome.

@Lex2
I would love to do an R4R, i also have two more stories, but I will send an ss as proof once I have read it.

Iā€™d love that!! And Iā€™m still going back and editing episode 4, so for now we could do 3 for 3, and if you like it, we could go on and do more! Thanks a lot!! <3

Hi Iā€™d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you have instagram? If not itā€™s fine, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
This is the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

Here is my NEWLY PUBLISHED story!
Title: The Mystery Man
Author: ambiirdy
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Episodes: 3 (will be more!)
Storyline: Scarlet Rose is the main character who lives in Brooklyn, NY, NY. She works for a famous fashion designer and believes her life is fairly ordinary. That is until she meets a man that turns her entire world upside down.

@ambiirdy This looks good, I will get to reading it now!

1 Like